Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Getting popcorn

3 Likes

Hey Mike much respect, but I didnā€™t see agnius being out of line. Personally I didnā€™t think winfly needed to characterize his work that way, demeaning all the manā€™s hard work.

3 Likes

Insulting? You might wanna open up a dictionary and consult meaning of ā€œinsultā€. I am 100% for people making alternatives if that allows to build, heck, i am giving out my cad files when i am asked and you say i am worried? I would and am helping with my knowledge but if my product is trashed without reason, i would come in and defend it based on facts and not hate. You got it all backwards or perhaps you are so soft that anything said you dont like, looks like an insult. BTW, hes not recreating method i used. Hes not even recreating principal of a remote controll battery holder in some sense.

2 Likes

Yo. Am I bad mouthing your business? At what point did I trying to ā€œtrashā€ your design? Can I not have my own option? Perhaps my use of ā€œhateā€ was inappropriate. I do apologize for that. I genuinely do like your design but itā€™s just not as compact as I would like it to be. IMO I think length is more important than the overall volume of the cell holder since people usually like to lay their batteries along the length of their deck.

At the end of the day. itā€™s the people here decide what is best suited for their build. I appreciate your concerns and I will take them into my consideration. Please tone down your attitude and your passive aggressiveness.

2 Likes

Maybe your right brother, I didnā€™t go back and read the entire thread. I know that I havenā€™t seen either of these guys posting regularly and they just pop up and start insulting a regular userā€¦ But maybe Iā€™m just soft, or maybe I just donā€™t like ass hats.

5 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

Honestly dude, I respect your opinion but theres 2 things here.

1. I believe I was respectful and helpful, at least that was my intent. And I got called softā€¦ So yeah.

2. And vendor that comes in here and starts insulting and bullyung people, right or wrong, is gonna get called out.

Itā€™s not a reasonable way to operate a business and frankly (you see what I did there :grinning:) I wouldnt buy a heater from the guy if I was freezing to deathā€¦ Not now.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been following NESE and @agniusm closely. He participates mostly in the NESE thread, and for the most part heā€™s been quite helpful. Sometimes, he has a dismissive tone, but hey weā€™re all human :slight_smile: Iā€™m actually surprised at how much he shares given how some of his information was hard won through many trials and errors, and is the basis for his business.

Iā€™ve also purchased from him and he was awesome to deal with.

Iā€™m also all over the hummie threads.

The way I saw this develop, there were many people using NESE products with hummie deck. @winfly posted some interesting and exciting ideas, but in his excitement didnā€™t choose the ā€œpoliteā€ wording.

I thought it was appropriate for Agnius to come to his productā€™s defense. And he did so in a polite and factual manner.

Then this raging gorilla entered the conversation :wink:

Much respect to everyone I mentioned though. Trying to cool things downā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah that summarized it pretty well. I do apologize for the poor choice of words. I did realize it a while after but didnā€™t think he would come charging at me like that.

1 Like

Precisely. Couldnā€™t have said it better. BTW, who is the gorilla?

1 Like

Everything you just said. I aggree with. I would point out that @Winfly is just a guy while @agniusm represents. Accompany which should and is held to a higher standard of conduct.

I stand by my earlier comment, I was respectful and got called softā€¦so Iā€™m done.

4 Likes

Why? Being soft is a good thing, sometimes :wink:

I am :smile:

1 Like

Haha, I donā€™t think so. I realized later that he jokingly meant himself.

Gee boy, what aggressiveness? You called out the duel with ā€œsickā€ ā€œmonopolyā€ ā€œhateā€ ā€œhugeā€. Thats just pure hate and aggressiveness towards my product and the arguments you have are just not valid. You could say that you prefered it as compact as possible but you trashed it saying its huge when in fact i showed that its not. Sure its longer and that might be a problem for someone but its thinner. Anyway, was not forcing in any way, anyone to buy it. If you think you will get respect being hostile to me or my product, you are too deep rabits hole and anyone with the same attitude will get same treatment. Maybe i am a vendor but i am no like other and i will point out to your face if i think you are wrong and i dont care if you will ā€œfreeze to deathā€ and i dont sell you my heater. I might sell you an axe thou :smile:

7 Likes

You notice that nooneā€™s going to your thread and making an ass of himself continuing this argument. You notice that people have generally been trying to apologize for the misunderstanding and the way they worded things. No? I dont need to earn respect from someone trying to sell me a product. That kind of mentality screams narcissist and makes me question how they will treat me as a customer after they have my money

2 Likes

You can ask on my thread how customers are treated :wink: I have not noticed that. All i saw was people blaming me i had a go at it all the wayā€¦ OK, i conclude this. Fruitless and pointless

Lmao Iā€™m speechless. Case closed.

3 Likes

this is a major no no in business dude. like mike @mmaner said. @Winfly is just an average joe while youā€™re representing a business. It is more acceptable for him to be rude and hostile than it is for you to be rude and hostile back

if you canā€™t take the heat get out the kitchen

2 Likes

Oh boy, i can stand the heat and i can oil it if need be :wink: I have a business and it is mine. I create rules, i donā€™t follow mainstream. If i loose customer over this, i donā€™t want that mentality customer on my list :wink: Not everything is about a buck