Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Yeah @hummie’s just been getting out great products. sure they take a while but they certainly seem to be worth it! Now time to be more indecisive on these double cutouts :thinking:

@Wraith i think your deck has already been shipped, but seeing that @Mikenopolis wanted the big cut out, I’m willing to bet he’d trade you. And he’s near @psychotiller anyway so no need to worried about shipping a second time to trade decks.

1 Like

I don’t wanna hijack this thread but I want to say, there will be a better no solder design specific for hummie’s double cutout and probably will be implemented to his kickstarter complete.

Also some ppl backed out the large cutout so there are a few left. went to the PO with @Hummie today right before 30 mins before they closed. the lady was not very pleased. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

oh awesome! Just messaged @winfly about it. I don’t mind sticking with the single if I can still use these packs on it like what He mentioned earlier. maybe I could fit more in somehow? lol

Awesome, when are the non-domestic ones going to be shipped out? I am very eager to get my deck as I am sure everyone else is @Hummie. Thanks for the update and hope all goes smoothly!

I don’t know how I didn’t realize the Kickstarter would be a complete esk8, that makes way more sense.

He will get them quoted and pm you guys. I saw some orders from Philippine, Amsterdam, Monteal, etc. they are all packed and waiting to ship.

2 Likes

woah for real, Philippine? I thought I was the only one here based there lol but mine ain’t going straight to PH. needs to get to @psychotiller first :grin:

Edit: unless thats actually mine and then I’d be in trouble :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks bro, I just would like to know when that will happen, I am on a tight schedule for this build I am making xD

I feel like I remember him saying he was trying to get everything shipped by the end of the week

2 Likes

I messaged @hummie now I’m worried where mine is getting shipped :laughing:

1 Like

dw he haven’t ship any foreign yet. i think 13 domestic was mailed out today.

1 Like

phew alright Thanks @winfly!

He said that was going to see how much the shipping was and wait to be paid before shipping since it’s much more expensive than domestic

Yeah I already prepaid him a lot for the shipping of my deck, it should be more than enough for my deck at least.

1 Like

yesterday I shipped everyones except @Pedrodemio and @Flashgod224 and anyone else who is foreign. its been extra confusing this time but if youre foreign and I said id ship them pm me your address and paypal you sent from again. i’ll post up the tracking in a min.

3 Likes

imageimageimage

Not the easiest to find yourself but If u don’t see your zip code write me Adam Mears yours goes out today

3 Likes

@Hummie I think u sent me a deck by accident man, I just received a deck and idr paying for a 2nd 1

2 Likes

Whoops. That’s nice of you. Yeah looking up spreadsheet and PayPal was a pain in the ass. Has it already arrived? If you can you should bring it back to the PO and tell them to return to package for free. Or just straight up lie about it being shipped wrong. That’s how it works right?

20180914_142333

Yea @Winfly it happened before with @psychotiller where he sent me an email with a tracking number for a 2nd set of six shooters and I shot him an email back asking what’s goin on, it was a mix up with names and addresses and he was about to ship me a 2nd set of shooters I didn’t pay for

4 Likes