Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

dumped a pile of hearts just now on both your messages @hummie @skunk

3 Likes

Youā€™ll never catch up with @mmaner Think heā€™s a bot or somthing. Likes everything

5 Likes

LOL yeah you should be alarmed if you donā€™t get a heart when replying to him. likely a bad thing. Heā€™s also got alot to go around which could be a Leader perk too

2 Likes

im trying to save them for jokes and good pics or science stuff

2 Likes

LOL. I wish I was a bot, would need less sleep :slight_smile:. For real though, if I approve I heart it, if I dont I dont. Its free and easy, kinda like @Senderā€™s mom :slight_smile:.

7 Likes

Omg this was orgasmic to watch

2 Likes

Something very satisfying about this type of video

That guy must have some crazy sharp tools. Iā€™m sure my attemp wouldnā€™t be anything near that. Is that what ur doing?! Itā€™s like the Amish way or something. Surely a router would be hella easier. But is nicer

Ooooooo! That makes so much more sense! I was on the phone with her this morning and she asked me if I have been ā€œhanging out with that guy Mike with the little dickā€

I didnā€™t know who she could be talking about!

Must be youā€¦

Sorry Bro, micropenis is a tough thing to deal with, I imagine. But never fear, technology is increasing at an exponential rate, pretty soon there may even be something to fix an innie!

7 Likes

Robot penis 3000

1 Like

great now we have another MOM situation :man_facepalming: p175884_v_v8_ac

2 Likes

owwww, damn. you were thorough with that one :).

FYI, small is an acronym for

**SUPER MAJESTIC ALL-INCLUSIVE LOGERHEAD LOVE-MUSCLE**

LOL

3 Likes

Let me know when you figure out the cost of the board and shipping to Australia so I can drop the money in your Paypal.

@hummie are there any possible differences with how the deck flexes on the current batch compared to the previous?

@Hummie, will you be emailing us when the boards go out?

2 Likes

image Tomorrow morn

11 Likes

So excited for these! Great that you were able to get them all boxed up :smile:

Oh yeah :scream:

1 Like

Whats the latest word @Hummie, looks like wrapping all those decks took a decent amount of time! Has everyoneā€™s deck been shipped?

all the domestic boards went out and iā€™ll post pics of the tracking in a min.

4 Likes