Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Lol, I use the same technique for making prop body armour and all kinds of things

Looking forward to a claimant for whiteponyā€™s title, subbing index

1 Like

Arenā€™t you getting wheelbite with those wheels?

please buy some decks please! im a hair away from making all ends meet. theyā€™re ordered just have to pay the shipping and stuff

115$ (paypal friend n fam to [email protected]) including usa shipping on either of these two new decks. they upped the price a bit for all maple and with the two hole board.

5 Likes

Yep, come on. Buy these decks. Then get some surfrodz and sixshooters from @psychotiller image image

11 Likes

@sayekim Absolutely notā€¦

Iā€™m gonna need longer axles but even with the stock axles, 0 wheel bite

2 Likes

Okay weird yours donā€™t seem to turn very much either. Is that due to the trucks and the at wheels?

Hereā€™s mine on caliber 50 with 90 clones.

They still bite even with my dremel hack job. I do feel a lot safer now for I wonā€™t carve this hard anyway.

1 Like

Has to do with ur bushings as well as baseplate angleā€¦ I run 95.5a and 93a bushings on a 35Ā° plate (more lean for less turn)

1 Like

Good to know. I have always read about the different angles and bushings but never seen the difference compared to 50ā€™s with stock bushings. I got some 95.5a cone and canons with 96a pivot cups. Iā€™ll try those.

I tighten a lot more w a motor on it than pushing around bare. The centrax and motors donā€™t hit unless really loose for me, and then it will show a mark on the deck on the side, but doesnt launch me thankfully,

I plan to run 107 with carvon sdr in the rear and surfrodz rkp 200mm in the front with the 10 to 8mm conversion kit. Hoping this wonā€™t give me wheelbite because thatā€™s what Iā€™m running in to now with this 48inch deck.

I just bought a dremel planning to modify it but I was then checking my planned battery option for 12s6p and the enclosure I had wouldnt fit it with all the other essentials.

Been following your thread for ages and it isnā€™t the type of deck I was going for but I think Iā€™m going to love it anyway with bigben enclosure and then fit 12s5p perhaps go to 4p even. Maybe 12s6p is a bit overkill anyway.

2 Likes

I started putting my first eboard together since I started getting parts in and Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m liking either of longboard decks I have. Wife said I could order a deck if I get rid of at least 2 skateboards lol Youā€™ll hear from me soon

1 Like

Iā€™ll take one with 140mm hole and bamboo layer. PM me please.

20180713_01545420180713_01543520180713_015226

10 Likes

Monday. I can place my order on monday.

2 Likes

can you turn without the deck hitting the motors?

ive got only two of these decks left until the new order arrives 120$ includes usa shipping friend and fam on paypal please or 5 bucks more.

pm me

1 Like

yeah Can you turn without scraping? I have mine top mounted and motors mounted to the outside.

Planning to 3D print inserts for the drop through hole and put LEDs in them.

1 Like

They just barely hit right now. Iā€™m adjusting them bit by bit to see if I can mount them underneath.

Battery enclosure walk through coming soonā€¦

20180713_15325220180713_153301

How I get a lip without vacuum bagging (too lazy to set up vacuum equipment)

5 Likes

@bigben how much are your enclosures for these, and can you ship them to the USA?