Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Just added my info to the list and sent PayPal payment. Hope this goes through.

1 Like

@Hummie Did you post this board info on the eskate FB page? Might be able to get some additional people interested.

i think this forum needs a Discord serverā€¦ it would be so much better than the shoutbox thats always full and has to be reset

2018.07.02 UPDATE

20 decks so far.

3 Likes

Need to get to 50?

yeah we are aiming for 50, Ben ordered TEN

2 Likes

Love this deck btw guys, decided to go 12s5p super slim pack, I will be making my own fiberglass cover at just a little over 10mm deep to mount my pack and bms. The dual vesc will be going in the case designed and machined by @Kug3lis as a top mount over the truck plate with a 3D printed lid (courtesy of @mmaner) thatā€™s going to house the rc receiver, battery meter, and power button.

And when I get a couple more pieces of tubing I will unveil my ā€œbrush guardā€ lolā€¦ and the piece de resistanceā€¦ my Gadsden Flag to mount on the rear of the board

20180702_12034420180702_12062320180702_12075620180702_120728 1530552340837837820883

7 Likes

It looks like things could go much faster. Gunna get 50 of the regular 145mm cut board n 20 of the dual hole board. Please put ur name on the list. Iā€™ve never been to the Facebook page but if you can round up some people there I think could do the order tonight

1 Like

not sure how many people on FB will be willing to prepay the $110. You have build a trust here for years so itā€™s easier. Be sure to link them to this thread so they can read up.

@Holyman92 ā€œdecided to go 12s5pā€ I was thinking about mounting the foxboxes on top as well! Thanks for your image, This makes it easier to determine what our battery options areā€¦where are you gonna put the BMS?

Iā€™m a visual person, hopefully this helps others

13 Likes

Might have a few more decks to get things rolling quicker.

1 Like

Iā€™ll know Wednesday if I can make it happen.

@Mike, when I heat shrink the pack Iā€™m gonna put it inside the pack with that fish paper stuff and make the enclosure taper towards the middle to allow it to seat proper

How did you create your racing strips on your Hummie deck???

Thanks,

Kevin

Thatā€™s not a hummie deck. Laser cut grip tape on a subsonic talon 37

Thanks was wondering how you got the red carbon fibers. I think it looks awesomeā€¦

Mounted @psychotiller arc V2 enclosure just waiting for @Hummie to deliver his new hubs.

imageimage

4 Likes

any pics of the battery?
very slick i havent seen the switch and screen before.

@Hummie search for ā€œHummie Based Buildā€ have photos of battery and documenting entire build.

Kevin

2 Likes

decks are ordered and should be 30 days till done and then a couple days shipping!

do you want the single hole board to have a 145mm wide hole? i think thatā€™s what we decided on.

Iā€™ll have 20 with the single hole and 20 with the double hole and should have the battery squeeze pack parts done for the two hole deck by the time the decks arrive. (printing now)

if youre interested in getting one of the decks with the 140mm hole that i already have i can get it shipped to you within a day.
120$ including domestic shipping i have maybe 3 left that are new and a couple cheaper that are used.

if youre interested in the ones coming theyā€™re 110 with usa shipping when they come.

these new decks are with the changes from the last: the wider hole at 145mm i think. all maple layers no bamboo. the inner carbon layer down one layer for stiffness

otherwise the samecap1cap2 iā€™ll likely be making molds and casting these parts in pu with fiberglass for the squeeze pack or maybe print them in abs. have to see how consistent can get this large (200mm) part

6 Likes

Finally got this puppy up running!! IMG_20180709_205514 IMG_20180709_205529 10s5p 80a bms dual 6355

18 Likes