Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Okay! Ten char

If they canā€™t do the booth, you can easily glue a piece of wood cut to the size to form the beam that will compress the battery

1 Like

wouldnt be as nice and then would have to get the hole cut to like 165mm and surely not as strong could though. rather not. enough work

Well I like that width personally, lol, since Iā€™m using the NESE modules! :wink: 165mm is perfect!

Perhaps if it was made 165-170mm wide, you could have a layer of CF laid inside the recessed area to add extra strength you might be concerned about losingā€¦?

Theyā€™re not going to do the layer carbon after cutting. But Iā€™m trying to do similar to nese but with a way to have it mounted to deck. Otherwise ur gunna have to mount them somehow n thatā€™s a challenge

Iā€™m not so worried about strength, the beam is for the screws to hold the cells. Wondering how Youll mount the nese

I know itā€™s not possible but I would like to have this deck in top mount, if by any chance it appears one that by mistake they didnā€™t cut it, please save it for me! Hummie I would like to try your battery holder experiment, can you ship it with the deck?

top mountedā€¦if one shows up that way sure but chances are nil. i can ship it with the squeeze pack. i dont know how much it will cost but i wont be gouging people and just want to make it happen because I want it!

if you want a board now, the same as the old, i have those. if we get those sold can put the order in for the new likely.

Yeah I would prefer that as wellā€¦ Wish that cutout wasnā€™t thereā€¦ Any way we can have a few made without it?

nope i asked already. theyre a big place and needs be an order of 50 at least

Do you think we could pull everyone and see if they would prefer it with our without that cutout? Then it could be ordered without if the majority want it that wayā€¦? I know Iā€™ve heard many many people say theyā€™d prefer them without that cutoutā€¦ Can we make a poll?

If you want one without a cutout just go buy a drop deck like landyachts. The whole point of this deck is to have a cutoutā€¦

Iā€™m not talking about the battery compartment cut out, Iā€™m talking about the cut out for the trucks. Just go up a few responses and see someone else was commenting on that, I was agreeing. I want this board specifically cause it looks bad ass and has the cut out for the battery and everything. The only thing I would change, and I know Iā€™ve heard others say this too, is they would prefer the trucks area not to be cut out so they donā€™t have to mount the trucks through that cutout. Top mount, bottom mount then, whatever it is.

My bad. I was wonderingā€¦ I read that earlier. Didnā€™t see that was where you were going

Lol all good. Yeah thatā€™s what I was referring too :smile:

if you do a poll and each payment for a board would count as a vote Iā€™ll be buying like 20 boards probably since things are taking so long so i will out vote you all:rofl: ben is gettting a bunch so maybe you might get close to me. (i finally use an emoji and i cant see it) but i wrote them seeing if i can get them to do half with the big single cut at 145 wide and half with the two cutouts at 72mm with the 20mm beam and see what they say. iā€™ll push for it as it seems a simple program switch.

1 Like

and they say they will do 50 of the normal big cut board from before with the couple little changes and at 145mm or 20 if I do the double cut deck and then the price will be back up to like 30 bucks more each deck.

i dont know what you guys want to do but im impatient and want to just order the 20. I dont even have a price yet but will get it later tonight probably. I can keep things rolling for the 50 decks with the big cutout and i know people want that deck, but it might be a while till the bucks for that finally get pooled together enough to make it happen. all along I always wanted to go the compression route so im all in going that way.

tell me what you want if youre already financially involved in this, there are three options:

1. Hold, and youre waiting for however long it takes to get to 50 orders for the 145mm cutout deck (think thatā€™s the decided width)

2. double down and go for the double cut deck and trust that iā€™ll figure out the compression pack and it will likely be some more bucks just for the deck and then also more for the pack (i want this to happen and will make it as cheap as possible for you guys if you go this way as i know its all unseen and money up front)

3. cash out and thatā€™s self explanatory and I can do that now.

but pm me and that will keep us from clogging this place with this

1 Like

Is there room for option #4 ?

1. Use same material on all decks

2. Get 20 double cut and 30 original? Takes 3 sec to change cnc program.

1 Like

itā€™s the same material either deck.

i wish they would just change the program but i hear they have trouble making this deck and had to scrap a bunch of them last time. she says nope they wont do it.

but people want to wait for the center cut deck at 145mm cutout so we continue on.

Understandable. But damnit I hate waitingā€¦

1 Like