Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

I made a better one. if you don’t mind the wrinkle from the test piece I’m willing to trade plastic for Boba or donate it to @Hummie

1 Like

How much??

I talk crap about bolt on plastic covers but quite cause I’m the minority. Thanks but I don’t want it. Damn I have to make that squeeze pack.

what do u use hummie?

I glued lipo hardpacks down. (6) 2s packs. 12s. The case on one broke as well as my soldered small wire connections. But going to make a copper compression pack. Potted onto the bottom. Probably some wood n eco friendly resin. N 3d printed bolt on lid. If I keep saying it it will happen. But first some beer.

1 Like

I was just thinking trading it in person (SF). if no one else claim it. you can have it for cost of shipping + 1 cup of boba. I got my material for free so. Not gona take advantage of that.

lol i will gladly buy i boba xD… i live in texas and wont be in cali til november

Nice job! You wouldn’t happen to be coming up to the North Bay anytime soon would you? Like Petaluma/Santa Rosa area? I’d gladly meet up with you and take this off your hands, but I don’t have time to go down to SF right now.

Sorry man. my range is anywhere Berkeley to SF. there’s usually not really a reason for me to cross the GG bridge.

1 Like

Why do you have so many boards? One for each foot? image

4 Likes

@bigben have you noticed that the SZ TKP truck will hit the deck while turning? Only if it’s setup dropthrough.

I just fitted them this eve so not been under power yet. It may hit the deck but that’d already be at quite some lean. The wheels at least are in no danger of biting and throwing you off.

I might be late to this one. But this deck seems much better than the landyhatz evo I was looking at. Can I still get one?

You take that back!

There’s a new buy to get on. Where are you based? The Evo is a very nice deck. I have both. Really liking how streamlined this one is though.

Oh boy, I might have offended some people. A deck is a personal choice and I’m too lazy to cnc a battery slot.

I’m in Florida.

2 Likes

Give @Hummie a shout and he can put you on the list for the next batch.

@psychotiller something for @mccloed :joy:

3 Likes

Oooo…Wait, What?

1 Like

Post 823 just follow the instructions there @marsrover001 and you will be good to go