Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

imageimage

2 Likes

You can tell which is falling down the picking order… :joy:

1 Like

so maybe your next work of art you can share your process…as i would like to something similar.

1 Like

That is a wicked bike, scooter, motor cycle, moped, Vespa…What the hell is it?

1 Like

definitely, I be too excited to get stuff. So I usually I jump right in it without recording. Things take forever to reach cayman.

My ruck swap build. I did hat several years back to match my Honda. image

1 Like

looking for this build to stand alongside my gas powered 440hp ride…

When complete will have a pict of both…like yours

3 Likes

Is that a baby fence, dog fence or wife fence…lol moderators last post will let it get back to topic at hand :grin:

1 Like

would anyone be interested in a push guard thing for boards lol… i was thinking of fabing some square/round tubing i have into one for this board… mainly to give me some mounting options for off road Fog lights. but also to protect the board from crashes

something like this but smaller so it fits the board :smiley: image

4 Likes

@RunningOnEmpty. You should hop on this. It is an amazing deal.

1 Like

I want one so bad, but I have no idea how to properly build a flexible battery pack :frowning:

Check out how @Eboosted makes his flexible packs. I think he started a thread on that subject few weeks ago

Hi everyone Some how can post a video for see the flex of this deck please thank you

1 Like

i weigh 200pounds, have not experienced any flex nor built a flex pack.

150lb here. flex on the deck is pretty minimal. <1/2" when I jump on it. sorry for using Imperial. It’s also slowly killing me inside for not using metric.

Your battery is a flex battery or no Thank you

@Devilmycry quote=“trancejunkiexxl, post:961, topic:43245”] nor built a flex pack [/quote]

My view is that as long as you are not jumping on the deck a non flexible battery will be fine. I Velcro the front of my battery to the deck. So if that slight deck flex happens, the back half of battery still has a little room to move instead of flexing. I never stand in the middle of the board so it’s really not an issue unless you like to dance on your boards

2 Likes

if your battery has long spans of rigid nickel strip I think it could be a problem but you should be able to easily add some flexibility to the strip with a bend between p groups or something. lipo are easy! flightmax 8ah 2s are like a glove fit

2 Likes

Ok thank you everyone

Ya perhaps since my build is short and doublestack im getting even less flex. But ya i don’t jump on the deck and its velcrowed in the front section of cavity