Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Oh, hell, I’m in. Just sent the money… Is the cutout big enough for me to live in if I have to sell my house to pay for this? :grin:

haha but its not that much! just dont keep destroying your stuff seems the diy lesson learned for me. damn where are the rich people.

1 Like

Lol, yea, I’ve been on a tear buying parts for this build this month, so my CC loves me and my bank account hates me. Price is great! Still need bats and electronics so time to start selling the kids (if I had any) for medical experiments…

2 Likes

You guys forced me to buy one… This doesn’t help me build my electric mountain bike at all…

3 Likes

Dude that sounds sick… I’ve been dreaming of an electric bmx bike.:blush:

Is there a planed cut off date for this batch? I saw where you said it would take about a month after it’s closed to get the boards but didn’t see any mention of how long this deal was going this time around.

Last time we flew towards the needed people and this time slower. Last time I bought like 20 of them and that does it up. We have t get to 50 again but this time I csnt get many.

2 Likes

image I can see why these will be difficult to sell. They’re stinkers.

15 Likes

Beautiful! Where did you get those washers?

1 Like

Do you ha that enclosure instock?

Yes I do! Finally made a few. (In between moving house) Some people want a satin version which will take longer… @BruSkater they came from China. Fender washers or something like that. Inspiration from @Deckoz

Hobbyking have them also in different colours

1 Like

This still active? If so how do I get in and what’s the eta on next shipment

1 Like

Post 823

Yes it’s still active

Thanks, filled out and sending the payment after this post

2 Likes

Nice! Did you ever get the chance to measure the whole enclosure?

sick thats another one closer to the goal! :laughing:

2 Likes

Yea, what’s the number at now? And come on… 110$ for a board, especially one MADE for eskate… it’s a no brainer… hell I think I paid 120 for my 48" and 175 for my 42"

However… I’m trying to figure out how my headlight is gonna mount now since the spot it mounts to is cut out xD

FB_IMG_1529780802914

2 Likes

Working on a riser w light clip :call_me_hand:

1 Like