Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

By less than an inch. But that’s not what I’m doing

So 3 weeks at best for US buyers?

on the bright side, 3 weeks gives some of us more time to get all the other parts together in time for the deck :sweat_smile: excited for them squeeze packs @hummie has got planned!

yea 3 weeks i imagine for sure theyll be here. and europe a day or two earlier.

ill do 110$ going forward. friend and fam. [email protected] and then wait till they show and I’ll post here and we can figure the addresss and details by pm

2 Likes

I’m in no rush, have most my parts. At least all the expensive ones. waiting on my battery to be built. Might try picking up a pair of six-shooters before it gets here but the 107mm superflys will be great if not.

1 Like

fatboy from @Kug3lis

Are these still available? How much for shipping to Australia?

yea I will but don’t know the cost to ship there. I’ll post when they show and pm me and we can figure it out.

patience. theyre just making sure of things and then will do them all

1 Like

What’s the dimensions of the next batch? the electronics compartment

one deck with 145x 585 x 13 and other with two holes each hole 74mm x 585 x 13 with a 20mm beam between the holes

2 Likes

Both decks will be able to use the squeeze packs?

just the double hole deck.

1 Like

I think I did the math wrong the last time, almost sure I had manage to fit 10S5P flat and 10S9P stacked, but it’s 2 cell too short

Maybe 11S4P should fit

1 Like

ive stared at ion cells and board thinking about it but I only glued lipo hard packs. 12s4p seems with the 6.6s seems challenging with wires and a bms and im just doing this part. bolting the cells down to the deck with other parts I designed and will 3d print and the compression foam i’m sure i told you. And balance charge with a balance discharger (have to make a better one) and bulk charge fast to maybe only even just 4 a cell. I wont be able to go far and just slay what’s local. sitting around for half an hour or an hour at home charging is a nice break and it’s pretty physical and nerve racking with the traffic. but if I wanted to go long late at night! which i do. Im waiting for a super charger. rather have a capacitor board could do a mile or two and then charge in a couple seconds and keep going the long distance. Yea that’s what Im working on next with tesla unhu.Capture its not good but i always do nothing till everything is ready to be completed. when all the parts are here then its exciting and show you a pic after

2 Likes

I have a 10s5p in mine. Small Bms and loopkey.

1 Like

Which bms are you using? And what vesc? I want to try and fit 10s5p and a double 6.6 flipsky vesc with bms…

1 Like

Its a teeny little bms that I picked up with a battery.

1 Like

Lol I’m over here trying to stuff a 12s5p in there…

1 Like

Perhaps with one old 4… vesc sideways??

1 Like

Focbox x2. But I have a separate heatsink cnc enclosur for them. Cut out will be all battery.

1 Like