Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Ditto I’m down for 1

1 Like

I’ll take 2

2 Likes

damn, nice.

How tall is the space overall?

The screws are outside the routed cavity, right? so there’s a bit of extra room on the sides?

It’s about 5/8" tall and yes there is space over the cutout. I did that so a switch, or percentage display would have room off to the side of the battery or the cutout could even be a little bigger for different pack configuration.

2 Likes

@psychotiller how do we purchase these?

1 Like

https://psychotiller.com/product/psychos-arc

2 Likes

EDIT nevermind I see it on the website

Thanks. 5/8" is 15.725mm, so that’s not including the routed cavity. Is 5/8 the inside or the outside height? Sorry for pestering, need this dimension if planning something other that single stack 18650s

You guys can paypal me $65 from here [email protected] or you can visit my site. No shipping charge here though if you are in the states.

Make sure to include shipping info!

5 Likes

damn it! any possibility of refunding the $10 shipping? or do I need to cancel order and redo it?

Order #8609615

Also aren’t you in Lake Forest. I can just come pick it up from you during my lunch break if possible.

4 Likes

I’ll refund the shipping. CALM DOWN

3 Likes

@psychotiller Don’t tell me to calm down! I kid. I kid I’m calm. But seriously. If it’s easier for me to pick up. I’ll do that during the week. My office is near Irvine Spectrum

2 Likes

Sounds good Brotha!!

Does your signature low pro enclosure fit this deck? I’d like to see what that one looks like with the matte black or textured finish.

1 Like

How many orders do we have as of now?

I haven’t gotten money from anyone to go toward a new batch being made but haven’t asked for it

if you send me 110$, anyone, i’ll put you on the list going towards 20. 110$ friend and fam or else 120$ paypal: [email protected]

and add your email with name and address and name here on the paypal note

someone here was going to get a couple shipped to him in Europe to ship from there

2 Likes

Yes the signature low pro would fit, but not as well. I can make these gloss or rough.

2 Likes

I’ll take a rough one

1 Like

Free shipping got me payment sent. Thanks for doing this!

3 Likes

Sucker! :rofl:

5 Likes

Sigh I’m easy like a cheap hooker

2 Likes