Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

whats your email you paypaled from? after going to the po it’s not the same shipping price all over the country with something this weight (5 lbs bare board), so need addresses and will give you the shipping price after I ship

@L3chef we can run the group buy again. give me some days to get these out…or hell lets start it now. 120$ paypal humminashadeeba friends and fam or else add another 5$ and add your name here and your address on the paypal comments section. don’t think it will take long to get to 20 people.

Ah sorry, I thought it’d be here via PM. I replied to your email.

you sent me an email with your home address?

Yessir (10char)

1 Like

Ill take one hummie…

Burned thru my salary already. 3 weeks until next payday. Do me a solid and check shipping price to eu someday.?

1 Like

great. someone close. 1 down. were going for 20

I want one of these, any more left?

1 Like

19 left. at least when we hit 20 I send in for more boards. they were quick to make them.

Fuuuuuuck I’m in.

1 Like

@TarzanHBK was talking about getting them shipped directly to Europe so that would be a lot cheaper shipping for euro people than to me and then on again.

1 Like

Yeah but imports …I prefer circumnavigating paying the state and pick it up I summer from Florida house.

yea I guess there’d be those taxes. its a shame we don’t have you going back and forth from Spain to Florida constantly.

1 Like

Yea Christmas and summer bout all I can afford…trans Atlantic is a bitch on the wallet

@monkey32 do a GB pls :smile:

Not going til summer and already have a surly straggler frame to haul back…prob gonna need a second checked bag…

1 Like

does your airline charge for bikes or even allow them? you using a bike box?

whatever you guys want to do I can send a couple to Monkey in florida and you work out the cost of shipping with him. 120$ going forward

Alright cool. Send monies manana

It’s just a frame and I have bags the it fits in though I may bring bike bag back this time

I’m getting a deck one way or another. But I nees one before may. Only getting about 2-3 mnths longboard season here…