Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

@hummie let us know how I can take @monkey32 spot (thanks man)

sure yes yup unhu

1 Like

all the people I needed are in. I do have the one board in the pic with the natural wood bottom still if youre interested. Its not new but it’s still in great shape.

How much for that one

@Hummie would you suggest a rigid or flexi flatpack?

the board has a bit of flex which is very nice and hate to see it lost with a bolt-on beam. I spent my last moments in bed trying to imagine how i’ll make it flexible but time is ticking and motors will be here Monday. got a tracking number.

2 Likes

Any way to make an enclosure for 60 samsung 30Q and 4 FOCBOX?

3 Likes

wow a monster deck. Let me finish this one for the 48 cells and 2 vescs first and show you and see what we think but I can make that too.

3 Likes

Any updates on the decks?

should be any day. ill find out and tell you tonight. ((motor parts on the other hand are in the mail DHL and scheduled for delivery Monday but they’re always early))

1 Like

they showed and look really nice! I dont have any confusion on who paid and addresses because I have completely avoided it, but let me figure it out and write you all by end of this weekend confirming addresses and we still need to figure the shipping. I’ll pm you all by the end of the weekend and we’ll figure it.

4 Likes

Good stuff thanks for the update

Get a chance to work on enclosure?

this is the weekend getting the parts for the vacuum former and sheeting. going for gold with translucent polycarb and no-bolts using just tabs cut in the box that fit in the board. will see.

2 Likes

Did anyone from the UK or EU order one of these?

3 Likes

looks really nice! Shipping not included but I don’t know how much it will be. I’ll take one over there and see how much it is domestic. I think everyone was in the US. it’s likely very expensive to ship outside of the US

I’m up early tomorrow trying some vacuum forming and pouring wheels. taking the day off. I’ll try to get a pic of a box up here by tomorrow night.

if youre not in the US and got one of these tell me where you are so I can figure the shipping

2 Likes

really like the different layers of dyed wood vs paint that scratches. think I wrote u all about shipping

10 Likes

That’s damn sexy

@Hummie you missed me

Fuuuuck. I want one!