Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

I think I ordered 1 for pickup. not sure if I filled out the Gform

please fill out the form and write pick up.

I can pick up as well dudeā€¦

Write every detail on the form please. N come.

1 Like

Do i have to re-do the google doc to request faster shipping?

iā€™ll get them all out really soon. iā€™ll pack them all up tonight and take a pic and really shouldnt have a prob getting them out tomorrow.

im a bit concerned about getting the shipping costs back so those of you who arent regulars here please remember Iā€™ll be billing you for the exact shipping cost

ok iā€™m going to round up a million boxes from the post office and use them broken down and wrap it with tape! seems cheeky but someone there when I shipped before recommended it.

anyone know how to transfer the addresses to a sticker? could get it all out now really if I can get enough boxes from the post office. donā€™t think they want me setting up shop in there but be easiest to do it all there with stickers in hand. off to see how many boxes theyā€™ll let me out with ā€¦

4 Likes

I usually print my addresses/labels out on regular paper, then attached them w/ clear packaging tape over the label

1 Like

If you use AVERY labels, they have instructions on how to convert a shreadheet to labelsā€¦ microsoft words should have a template on how to do this. (Avery Wizard for Microsoft Office | Avery | Avery.com)

This 2"x4" would be good.

1 Like

Hi What is the new about the deck man thank you

1 Like

Second that update request :point_up:

He just updated 2 days ago, jezz guys, give him a break, let the man work in order to make the update better, lol

okā€¦okā€¦today tomorrow they go out! i found that if i wrap them in the cardboard boxes at the po they charge me higher price for priority shipping. Iā€™ll round up cardboard tonight and get them out for sure tomorrow. but i did spend at least 12 hours making motors yesterday though.

i know i said theyā€™d go out yesterday but after talking to the post office they recommended i get cardboard from the grocery story, and then i got that and it had a bunch of oil stains that I was told wouldnā€™t look ā€œprofessionalā€ by my girlfriend when i got it home. whatever iā€™ll get them all packed today and out tomorrow.

5 Likes

Sure you can understand the anticipation? My main board is currently down 1 motor and not driveable, while the rest of the prospective new build is awaiting the vessel, so yeah, im a bit eager to get this thing

2 Likes

i sympathize. iā€™ll get it boxed for you tonight. i know theres a lot of you who are thinking ā€œwhat the fuck is he doing, put it in a box and lets goā€ makes sense. out tomorrow. gaaaauuuuuraannnntteeeee

4 Likes

Oh I understand just fineā€¦in fact Iā€™m going to drive 2 hours just to go get mine because I donā€™t even want to wait for it to shipā€¦lolā€¦no need to preach to the choir dudeā€¦just donā€™t bug the man, if he spent all day writing updates for everyone he wouldnā€™t get the stuff shipped very fast, would he?

bug me. bug me. that works. itā€™s not a bother just a connection with the reality of the situation i can be blind to without reminding.

2 Likes

Well thats all fine and dandy but we arent all within driving range and these comments have nothing to do with you or your unique situation/perspective on the matter. Hummie can and does speak for himself, please micro-manage elsewhere

so youā€™ll ship everything out and keep track of how much shipping youā€™re spending for each order?

then post all of the shipping amounts for each person and weā€™ll pay you, all on honor, is that right?

right. because everyoneā€™s price is different.

2 Likes