Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

@Hummie do you have 3 left on the ones you ordered? And how much would be shipping to Brazil?

@Hummie Thanks for the info :wink: Itā€™s not gonna be just for now for me, I have to prepare everything for my build and still have to get a few extra money, but i think iā€™m gonna order it during this summer :smiley:

lol bro you are everywhere buying everything at the same time.

4 Likes

there fixed that for ya :wink:

8 Likes

I donā€™t get this obsession where if I say something looks great and inquire about prices or specs Iā€™m suddenly buying everythingā€¦? Granted, I plan on buying a bunch of stuff. However, Iā€™ve also said Iā€™m working on two builds. One for me, and one for a friend. Itā€™s not like I have 4-5 K just sitting around and can buy everything I need all at once. It takes time. I hardly think that means that I canā€™t browse the forums and ask about products that I may potentially buy. Everyone else here does it, but because I verbalize it and say, 'this looks great, how much are you selling for? Or something along those lines, Iā€™m suddenly ā€œbuying everythingā€? Cut me some slack guys, Iā€™m buying up parts for my first build. Iā€™d already have it built if things were released on time. Iā€™m bring patient, so please just bear with meā€¦ Not trying to start anything with anyone, just want people to understand the circumstances here. Sweet Esk8 to come though! Will create a build thread soon :smile:

@Hummie I pmd you about the deck!

any confirmation that the decks actually have been shipped?

they just confirmed all the info last night and are shipping now or today

8 Likes

be here monday

5 Likes

Has the package arrived? @Hummie :upside_down_face:

1 Like

damn out of nowhere they postponed tillā€¦probably tomorrow. donā€™t know what ā€œoperating conditionsā€ include but its like 68f and sunny here .ups

3 Likes

those bastardsā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

Looking for the google doc.

They look good. Black on bottom not super dark n little bit of a blemish here n there but nothing one ride wonā€™t make irrelevant. No damage in transit.

4 Likes

@bimmer has a google sheet up above that he shared with your gmail

Sorry yes I remember Iā€™ll look back n find it

4 Likes

Itā€™s post #457

2 Likes

thanks mike.

the cost of shipping is different to different parts of the country and its easier if I just send them all and then iā€™ll keep the receipt and post it here and then (hopefully!!) you can all pay me back. see if we can get all of you to do that.

so give me tomorrow and the next to get these out. if you want any weird kind of shipping tell me otherwise itā€™ll be the cheapest, which has shown good so far.

Iā€™m going off the google doc so make sure its right for you. thanks for doing the google doc itā€™s so much easier.

1 Like

I re-entered mine, please try to make sure you use 92618 zip. that last one went all over the place because of wrong zip code

I think I may have filled out that form a few weeks ago. I did again just barely with my current address.