Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

sick! cant wait to c pix

@trancejunkiexxl

@BruSkater seems super stable at 22mph which is the fastest Iā€™ve taken it in the few test rides. Iā€™m still working out some kink. Feet plants onto the drops really well!

12 Likes

Thatā€™s a great looking build, much stealth.

3 Likes

How is the flex compare to the trampa 17ply Thank you

I couldnā€™t tell you, Never rode on a 17ply. Iā€™ve been on 16ply and it flexes with my 210lb weight (plus a backpack +2lbs?).

I only rode this build for 5 miles testing carves, acceleration and brakes. My stance was wide and mostly on the drops so never felt any flex. Before I built this, I kicked it around for a bit and there is a slight flex to it when standing in the center.

1 Like

good glad to hear other people are 2hundo :laughing:

2 Likes

Ok iā€™m Happy bc i donā€™t like flex board Thank you

ugh ā€œDear John, Sorry for late reply. I have not sent them out yet, coz the schedule is delay due to some urgent cases. Shall I reply you the status next Monday?ā€

2 Likes

Well that sucksā€¦ But what can you doā€¦ Sounds like they havenā€™t finished the decks yet :confused:

2 Likes

ā€œDear whatever, our case is urgent too, hurry up you fool! Sincerely lotĀ“s of awesome buildersā€

8 Likes

ā€œDear John, Re-confirmed with our production team, the cargo will be ready this Wednesday and I will arrange the shipment then. So sorry for the delay, coz it costs some time to put 8 un-qualified ones back to the line. I will update you the tracking No then. Thanks~ā€

so we have a solid date.

3 Likes

hzaJ4Hn

4 Likes

@Mikenopolis how did you build that board ? it looks soooo thin and really great

Plus, did someone finally try out to use 107mm ABEC 11 wheels ? I got those wheels and think it would be really nice to get them on an electric board

Dat suspense thoā€¦ got me on the edge of seat kinda excited. Pile of parts awaiting vessel :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Just the Hummie deck with psychotillerā€™s enclosure. The milled out space is what makes the build look slim

I did ride this with the 107s. It rode really well and looked great because it was black and wide as hell. Looked like a performance car IMO. I took them off and went back to the 97s. Because my 3p battery wonā€™t be great on range.

1 Like

@Mikenopolis Could you tell me wich enclosure ? because they seem to have a lot of different ones ^^ (Iā€™m kinda new here)

thanks for this, i was not sure i could use these (awesome) wheels on an e-board since i had problems finding a regular board for them x), but iā€™m thinking of getting some Evolve trucks (which are about 300mm wide) to go with these and build a board ( and iā€™m getting really interested in that deck here)

@Hummie Iā€™m sorry if you already said it but i couldnā€™t find it in the thread, how much do you sell it now ? , and do you know how much it costs to send it in Europe ? (France in my case) :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the enclosure that youā€™ll need: https://psychotiller.com/product/psychos-arc-v2

5 Likes

iā€™m selling them for 120$ friends and family paypal

or 125$ if paypal with insurance

if youre in europe I can get you another one sent to ben in england since they havent gone out yet and then shipping would be cheaper. weā€™re figuring shipping at the end per person.

2 Likes

Hummie you have a few extra in case we didnā€™t pre-order, correct?

yes in the usa but if youā€™re in europe best tell me before wednesday to get it cheap shipping

2 Likes