Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

just be sure to double check depth of cut when board concaves :wink: wink

2 Likes

I’d like one too!

Does this board have much flex?

Barely any flex at all.

Is it good for long rides? Like it doesn’t feel like a carbon fiber board does it?

I haven’t ridden it yet. Waiting on motors…

Right on. Would you be able to make me a custom enclosure for this board?. I have a design in mind that I think would be great for this board.

I already have 2 perfect fitting enclosures for this deck…But hey! Why not.

1 Like

Lol, yeah those enclosures are seriously so nice! I’ll be altering mine a bit though. I’ll make a drawing so you can get a good idea of what I’m looking for :smile:

1 Like

I get complaints from evohyax that its not stiff enough for him but for me at 155lbs its a great balance. it does not feel like a foam cored carbon deck. its definitely rides like its wood and feels like it

3 Likes

Hummie how long do you think it’ll take for the decks to get shipped?

to me? they’ll probably send them tomorrow and then its two days maybe three to me.

1 Like

how did you came around the wheel bite with Sixshooters?

talked to them lastnight and she said she will send them Thursday so they’re behind what they’d said before but in good news she said they had to “fix” 8 of them but now says they did them again so no fixing. Sounds worth the wait. But I believe they will go out Thursday to me, then it’s like 3 days max, then once they’re to me I’ll get them out to you in a day or two max

3 Likes

i got two comin’, let me know when you ready to ship, i need to send you shipping monies.

How about they chuck the fixer uppers in as a bonus??

good idea. dont know what these screwed up ones look like or what a screw up would really be but i’ll ask them if they can throw them in if they’re salvageable

1 Like

Super anxious for this beautiful deck :heart_eyes: have everything waiting to assemble an amazing build. @Hummie can you let me know how much shipping to seattle will be so i can get that taken care of preemptively?

1 Like

I just wrote them and should be today they go out and then I’ll ship them as soon as they come. surprised theyre as slow as they are this time. but i’ll post a pic of them as soon as they arrive and will get your address and out in the mail that day.

4 Likes

Any idea on how good would this board be for high speed riding? Is it stable? I am thinking around 35 mph, compared to other downhill boards like LY Evo.