Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

The 20700 fit in this deck like I think 12s5p

My enertion order finally came in. their 10s4p fits like a glove! And so does HK Graphene 2s2p 90c (!!) 5000mah hardcase.

@hummie

9 Likes

got these which are 25mm thick, but they will be here amazon tomorrow. lots of room still and not a good fit but whatever and who cares as long as you don’t have to spot weld 48 cells. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XY47JPR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

board and two escs comes so close to fitting these which are only 15mm thick and would stick out like a mm.

could cover each individual cell with a thick carbon layer and that would be what I’d want glued under the deck. but doesn’t quite fit and too late now. and 100c with the Zeee I’ll be thinking about that while I ride

curious how it would go if I hooked up my 9amp charger with the 6 amp charger at the same time to charge this at its stated max of 16? just wondering how it would go.

1 Like

holy crap make sure you have the camera running :slight_smile:

some server psus are designed to “synch” and will be okay in parallel. I can’t speak with authority but I think its no bueno otherwise.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9e/CHISEL.JPG/220px-CHISEL.JPG

1 Like

I just made a single piece arc Enclosure if anyone’s interested.

14 Likes

How much shipped to finland? Btw it looks grate! Good job!

beautiful as always.

dave, what’s the little notch for, does it serve a purpose or is it a stylistic choice? either way, looks dope.

4 Likes

I assume that is for LCD, port and switch?

2 Likes

Yup! for switch, LCD and Charge port. Can form it without, but it’s so low profile you’d have to mount that stuff elsewhere without the raised section.

It’s actually a raised section, not a notch. I’m getting all MC Esher haha

4 Likes

It would be $93 shipped to Finland.

1 Like

wut yours isn’t black on bottom?

1 Like

its a slightly different shape, not as sharp angles on the board edges

I’m digging that design. I thought the raised part was some kind of brilliantly placed minimalist grab handle or something. What is the enclosure height or total interior height?

Ya once my board shows up gonna need one. The enclosure looks great!:smiley:

This one is just over 1/2" tall inside. Had to add the raised section for accessories, but it can be formed without it on request.

2 Likes

That’s actually a good price! 73€ shipped! It’s abs right?

Yes sir! 1/8" .125 ABS

1 Like

Is it too late to send you my money to get in on this?

i’ll sell you one for 120 plus shipping. they come within a week or two at max.

paypal [email protected]
add 5 bucks if not doing friends and family.

3 Likes

Done. I just sent paypal