Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Stationary I really couldn’t feel it flex, when I ride it I’ll be able to better tell

I ride it all the time but not with power yet. best simulation was skitching off a bus and so much nicer over rough stuff than my old board and wheels.

Well, I could ride it down a hill and stop at the bottom, but push down the street I cannot :yum:

2 Likes

I am very excited, can’t wait to get this board in hand, :yum:

almost 210lbs here. definitely feel slight flex

1 Like

are you one or two more decks away from placing the order?

if so, i can grab a couple more and keep them on hand. definitely don’t need them since i’ve got a red ember deck on the way too but if two more decks will push the GB over i can help with that.

1 Like

Do! That would be a help. Help me help u help me

2 Likes

done, please put your order in.

gonna horde these beautiful decks, my precious

3 Likes

Tonight. Fgddgfdc

5 Likes

I’m in for 2 more where’s the paypal XD @Hummie EDIT: Paid

1 Like

OMG you lazy bitch lol.

4 Likes

Its finally close enough to happen?! Im in for one.

Edit: Paypal sent.

1 Like

Love you 10 char

1 Like

Just paid for a second deck!

3 Likes

ok and we’re on! last time I think it was like 2 to 3 weeks till done and then a day or two shipping.

I haven’t been keeping track of addresses and names and stuff and lets leave it all till the last minute when they show!. syched to see what enclosures you guys make and I’ll be making one too. thin PC ribs with just Velcro

if you have any advice on how I can organize the addresses and payments from people please tell. ideal for me would be just a list of your real name, paypal address, and how many you ordered but don’t know if people feel comfortable doing that. I’d like to somehow organize a single list with everyone and everything on it. Or I can dig through paypal and probably get 4/5 of the way there. would be easier another way though

3 Likes

Use google forms

You can ask the questions like what’s your handle on this forum. What’s your PayPal email to confirm payment, name, address and quantity ordered.

The response should (check settings) be visible only to you. And it can be shown on a spreadsheet

5 Likes

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeu6bQXuUOk0YA5d3nmwET7xoNTkD1YkChZ3kOovZqo_jat-Q/viewform?usp=sf_link Tell me your e-mail and I’ll share it with you

1 Like

thanks so much.
[email protected] is my email.

1 Like

So should we fill the form that Bimmer provided? This does mean Bimmers gets all the information since he created it.

2 Likes

he prolly made hummie the owner, then kicked himself