Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

lately a bunch of people have been sending money for these so moving along pretty quickly. I imagine people don’t feel like waiting to get to 50. lets give it a couple more days to see how it goes and if not much is kicking we could just do the 30 and think we’re about there. i’ll write to see about shipping cost to eu now. forgot about that.

4 Likes

Best news I heard on the whole week :sunglasses:

Once that is confirmed I’ll send the money as well.

2 Likes

she said the shipping cost will be about the same to EU. so it’s the same 110$ price all round. (or 115$ if not friends and fam) that price gets the board to myself or Ben and then you have to pay for shipping from my place here in san Francisco or Ben’s in England to your place. or pick it up.

paypal to [email protected]

5 Likes

Paid! Will deal with @bigben once we have the decks. Thank you very much sir!

3 Likes

at least its better than having the power leads connecting into the middle of the damn board ala 4.12

1 Like

I used my own designed printer :smiley:

that grip tape looks horrendous. so sad.

Lol…there is no grip tape…that’s plastic film keeping it fresh till it is gripped :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah that’s really bad grip. Better get another deck hahaha

I’ll just flip it over and use the other side :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I can buy your deck. Don’t care about how you ruined it with that griptape :see_no_evil:

@Hummie Oi! How are we doing here? Ready to make the order?

Will be putting SixShooters on today, got em off the Zenith :wink:

3 Likes

What trucks will you use with sixshooters?

he’ll use tb218

3 Likes

Tb218, caliber baseplates, 50/45

1 Like

Hope it will fit wihout wheel bite. I’m going with TB 218 and 6" aswell

I’m top mounting with 20mm riser height

You don’t have a build thread right? Would be nice to follow your build