Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

ive got paypal money from people here for 15 boards. I can get maybe 20 boards so we still need to get 15 more boards.

2 Likes

@Idle brought one over to my shop this weekend and I got a chance to check it outā€¦nice work man, I cannot wait to get mine and start building on itā€¦I love how deep the battery bay is on itā€¦the drop through mounting is the only thing I found to be lacking due to the thickness of the deck itself, it make mounting certain trucks topside difficult as the hanger hits the bottom of the board. Also the camber is sort of counter to a such a thick design due to the lack of flexā€¦for a 200 pound fat boy like me, it may be perfect to get the angle back out of where the trucks mount, but I wouldnā€™t recommend this deck for little guys and stick figuresā€¦this one is for menā€¦

Me at 150lbs I like it! Hope we can swoop up a couple more people soon

didnā€™t know being 200lb was a criteria for being a man

3 Likes

@thisguyhere lolā€¦depends on how tall or old you are I thinkā€¦but no, 200lbs on a deck and bushing will make it work quite differently than 165lbsā€¦no matter your shape, lolā€¦

@Hummie So is it $110 f&f and $115 normal? Or $120

110 for friends and family or 115 normal

paypal [email protected]

@DrJeff

If I had money for another build or needed a new deck this would be at the top of my list. Looks kick ass! Super sturdy and the battery electronics tub is :money_mouth_face:. Its a crazy low price for what your getting. Guys jump on the wagon, you will be sad if these are not available in the future.

2 Likes

@Hummie Thanks sent money. You in SF? Iā€™m in SJ I can probably pickup if ok.

picking it up is preferred and try mine with motors if you have the time. @lrdesigns luke scrimp and save and sell your something else.

Iā€™m witth Hummie on this one. Sell all your belongings and buy all the decks!!

@Hummie Money sent! Forgot to mention in the comments, Iā€™m in the US

@bigben Iā€™ll be looking forward to the double stack enclosure you come up with

1 Like

Nice! 13 or so to go then

1 Like

That is until @bimmer comes in and gets 8 more :wink: someone needs to buy his motors though, think Iā€™ll pick up two once I get my next paycheck

1 Like

26fl4u

3 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s right, 13S4P :sunglasses:

Btw not enough room to fit B-Boxs or ESCapes without some modifications, cases dont fit width wise. Donā€™t know about original VESC6

If there was an extra 2cm width, could do 5p Iā€™m thinking of maybe routing an extra cm on each side

7 Likes

If ur doing 13s why not go for 13s8p lol.:joy::joy::joy:

Cause it fits single stack

Thought so. Looks cool though

What mods do you need to do?