Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Stewii or bimmer esc. go for it.

Going for it is my problem Got 4 builds in progress :rofl:

1 Like

I understand this ā€œproblemā€ very well.

2 Likes

Money sent. Cant wait to reach 30 orders

Iā€™m on the fence. @Hummie if weā€™re really close Iā€™ll pay for another. Let us know.

Same if weā€™re close Iā€™ll fill the gap.

@hummie do you plan to keep these in stock in the future or just do these group buys?

Honestly it wouldnt be smart for him to stock them since heā€™s not making anything out of them.

Because it take a lot of money to buy bulk and stock. This is that whole ā€œneed money to make moneyā€ ordeal.

If my motors sell Iā€™ll buy another 8 and stock them.

Wait., what motors?

6374 with hall sensors =P

2 Likes

How many are we at right now?

one more :slight_smile: I just payed

@bigben so one more deck to your door. Add me to the list for an enclosure for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh shit, add me in aswell, Ill get payment sent by the end of today

Damn and they are saying need 50. There was confusion and I thought something Soā€¦give it a bit more time sorry. Hope we can hit it soon. Get two!

1 Like

How many are we at? Do you know the EU/US split?

1 Like

I would like to know what @bigben asked also. Iā€™m open for buying another deck, but need to know how far away we are before investing in another deck. Short season you knowā€¦

1 Like

They said they can ship direct from China which was good to confirm butI havenā€™t added the orders up to see where weā€™re at cause really it depends on how many I can get, and how many I can afford. Iā€™ll be getting a couple. Iā€™m out n canā€™t get on my paypal now to see but will add it in like two hours

3 Likes