Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Yeah we need 30 or 50 decks to get this gb going. We should be somewhere between 10 and 15 decks payed for now I think. Are you in EU?

Ok cool, yeah count me in for one please then. Yeah I am in the EU (Scotland)

Great! I think @bigben will open a new thread today that focus on eu peeps. I 'll tag tou there when itā€™s opened

3 Likes

ill see if I can get devin (infamous) to get a button on my website (which has been outdated for a year now!)ā€¦but soon to be fully updated with this deck and the motors.

1 Like

if you have btc i can convert it to usd and pay @Hummie, pm me if interested

whatā€™s your website?

i might be able to help

I started this thread to see how many we can get together for a bulk EU delivery.

Im ready to give you my money @Hummie, whats your email for paypal? :blush:

the good news is we only need to get to 30.

[email protected]

where we are as far as getting to the 30 Iā€™m not sure but its happening.

@Hummie Can I just check you got my payment for 2 decks? Still sound feasible to get a part shipment to the uk direct? (Good luck with the motors by the way)

I got it Ben. I havenā€™t asked them yet but pretty sure wont be an issue. now that I found we only need 30 orders and weā€™re getting close iā€™ll make sure. donā€™t think shipping will be bad. wonder how it will compare vs usa

3 Likes

Should be pretty similar, it will make far more sense to ship it direct. I think

direct is the plan

Iā€™m contemplating on getting a second one as back up just in case this one gets run over

1 Like

dooo it! I got run over one drunken night. it happens. iā€™ll be getting a couple. if you already got one, and you compare it to whatā€™s out thereā€¦these things rock in my mind.

Alright, money is sent!!!

2 Likes

Me too, with the double stack enclosure that @bigben is hopefully working on.

2 Likes

As soon as I get my hands on a deck Iā€™ll start making the enclosures.

3 Likes

@Hummie payment sent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have no Bitcoin! =(