Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

They probably could do less on one, but it will make it exponentially more likely they screw up the rest

2 Likes

I know the adjustment of tools and programming to smooth out production is costly. And definitely not here to say he deserves a special custom deck. But my normal human curiosity just wonders why factories would say no to a request to stop the CNC milling part after production #49 out of the 50.

Some factories are flexible, but bigger factories can be more strict as they usually work with higher MOQs

well, maybe some peeps do not want the double drop or milling? :roll_eyes: no need to be cocky right here

dude heā€™s being honestā€¦

nobody here cares if youā€™re not gonna buy the deck that heā€™s selling.

4 Likes

@Acidfie if you really want a custom, personalized, awesome deck, go hit up @treenutter at Red Ember boards.

Got my board today, thanks Hummie!

Shipping was only $12 for a 100 mile trip.

14 layers Starting on roadside black maple, bamboo, maple, black maple, maple, maple, maple, black maple, maple, maple, carbon, maple, maple and carbon on top.

7 Likes

Lucky you. My deck is on a joy ride with USPS. No idea where it is at the moment due to address mess upā€¦and I paid $14 :triumph:

How many ppl are on the list for 2nd wave now? I might want in if we are close to the goal.

Should be close to half way there. If the peeps above have paid hummie.

Cā€™mon guys. Jump on this train and let buy some decks!

Iā€™m keen for two decks, I was going to start another thread to see who would want their EU deck shipped to the UK then I can send them on from here. If there is enough interest I think we can get them shipped directly to the UK saving on the transatlantic shipping and at least saving a little on administration costs. Also if whoever buys one in this order I can get an enclosure made for them and ship at the same time if there is interest. I will definitely be building a slimline single stacking enclosure and there has also been interest in a deeper double stacker.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t added up the people here and have to do that but know we arenā€™t there yet. Itā€™ll happen though.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll get one! No PayPal though. Could I do a bank transfer instead? How much would shipping to Singapore be?

1 Like

I ordered one so far, and can take another just to speed up the GBā€¦ Are you in London btw?

Add em up so we know where we are

cant you get on paypal? it makes it much easier for me to figure it all. or maybe you can do a bank transfer to my paypal account. dont know anything about it.

He can do bank transfer but the fees will be ridiculous

Also can do Western Union or use cryptocurrency

@Hummie @LaCha I do believe paypal allows for CC payment, ā€œpaypal hereā€ allows for swiping and manual entry of CC and should be free to sign up as merchant.

if anyone needs a merchant accountā€¦ I know a guyā€¦:sunglasses:

Hey man, if you are going to receive some of these decks for uk folks id be keen to buy one with an enclosure if you are going to make some, are there any decks still available?