Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Yes…Sorry @bimmer and Mr. Jordan. Good news though! I invested in some new equipment yesterday. In a couple of weeks I will be able to make 1 piece enclosures up to 26" in length. And for all of you guys stuck in the 90’s depth of the enclosures will be able to reach close to 3".

4 Likes

Yes, contrary to popular belief, 2 piece enclosures are way more convenient to get at your goodies and they seal up just as tight if mounted properly. Only issue is they make a whiny sound…Group rides are horrible when all of the whiny sounds of split enclosures combine.

It’ll be nice to offer single enclosures. :rofl:

4 Likes

Funny part is I have a perfectly working vacuum former up to 36" inches. My wife just doesn’t want me to use it again until we are in the new house…

And you listen to her?!

Is she still your wife?

2 Likes

@bimmer you should tape your wife to the bottom of your board :grin:

5 Likes

How many are we now?

1 Like

Please update when you got the time

1 Like

Ive got good and bad news. the good news is the boards are awesome and we can still get them. the bad news is they are forcing me to get 30 and I still don’t get a price break until 50. the goal post has moved! I’ll get 4. I’ll add up who paid already for the next batch tonight.

get this board people! don’t get sucked in by the brand name hype or discouraged by lack of it. this board is top notch maple and carbon with a cnc’d cut. a lot of stuff in a small price

paypal 110$ friends and fam to humminashadeeba@gmail or 120$ regular insured.

1 Like

What are the dimensions of the board, mate?

PLY layers?

edit i just scrolled up

I’ll see about ordering 5 more to make boards to sell.

1 Like

be great if you could get a couple @bimmer so we can kick start this.

the manufacturer just wrote me showing me mail with one of you trying to get boards directly from them. I’m surprised one of you was able to track them down. lucky for me the manufacturer will only sell to me! that’s rare for china. but whoever you are…at 110$ each and 70$ each to me before shipping, and 30 bucks shipping from china, you wont be getting a better price unless you buy 50! and they wont sell them to you anyway. I actually invested in these quite a bit of time and money to make it happen. paying for design of the cutout (before I could design), and paying much more for prototypes.

10 Likes

some one needs to find the back of the line and just pay the man for his efforts.

6 Likes

wtf he’s not even marking these up…

1 Like

I am marking them up some. from the manufacturer: "30 pcs, unit price USD70.00, the freight is USD640.00;
50 pcs, unit price USD52.00, the freight is USD790.00; "

the shipping is a bit less with 30 decks so I could make 18$ a board as shipping is 22$ each. but add in paypal fees and my time and tape and cardboard and it’s almost nothing.

but if I can get up to 50…its not much further.

1 Like

Marking these up is absolutely fine. You should not have to explain yourself.

11 Likes

want to keep it at 110$ and make it to the 50 deck order and I make some money. it’s not much work me doing this anyway. surprised more people aren’t interested.

1 Like

The sad part is if I had a finished one I could flaunt around I’d probably be able to buy them all :smiley: I plan on building one and taking it to Catalina Island and showing it off to all the golf cart drivers as a cooler cheaper solution to transportation.

1 Like

Damn. Finding buyers for 50 decks will be tough tho. I might get an second board but it really depends on shipping cost and if @hummie is willing to put a much lover price on the invoice for tax reasons. I’m paying close to 200€ / deck with shipping and taxes :frowning:

ill do whatever you want as far as the invoice. get two at least. if other people put in for 30 I’ll get the other 20 so we still just need to get to the 30. shipping will not be much more for two or more than just one I imagine. get 5 and sell them yourself locally or something.