Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Welcome to the club Mr.Stark :yum:

1 Like

so is that a yes with the wheel bite???

Drop through with 0 risers I would assume so unless maybe gullwing style trucks

glad to see interest.

@Nordle they might fit depending on the trucks. I use 195 trucks with the centrax which are center set and therefore give less room, but still they fit with the trucks as loose as can be and Ive had the slightest wheelbite and that’s it, but you could also further thin the baseplate mounting spots with a sander and make it thinner to fit and then its a sure thing.

@LukePL that’s the shipping cost for 10 decks from my place to Germany. I’ll tell you how much shipping is to @bigben in England tomorrow and post up the list showing how many more people we need

1 Like

What no. are we at? I might buy some more soon ish if its still open and sell them as complete boards with vesc 6s.

Okay I’m in for one deck. Need it to europe. What’ the plan with europe peeps?

1 Like

I can work out a groupbuy for EU people, if not @bigben is already on it?

With UK leaving EU next month, how will it affect taxes when shipped from UK to EU?

it´s still not set in stone when it will happen, but there will be taxes and it will be hard for everyone, especially our UK based vendors to sell stuff in other countries.

1 Like

Any chance we could get a version without the wire channel?

I’m fine to receive here in the UK if it makes sense… Everyone could pay Hummie for what we need to pay to get them here, then we can work out shipping and taxes onwards. If it makes more sense and there is more demand in another country then someone else could take it on? I will make an enclosure for them single stacked, but double stacked if there was interest?

3 Likes

yup!!! just let me know in the notes.

Is it made of 2 Pieces?

Yes. The enclosure is two pieces.

1 Like

Poor Michael! :cry: Why is that a bad thing?

It’s absolutely fine I just don’t like it. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m sure @psychotiller can make one to your specifications, if you really need one. :+1:

Isn’t the two piece design due to oven size? This is my first two piece. I’m actually looking forward to NOT having to take out all the bolts when making adjustments.

1 Like

Correct. I think a one piece can be done up to 21’’? @psychotiller? I, too, enjoy the two piece for the same reason.