Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

good idea. dont know what these screwed up ones look like or what a screw up would really be but i’ll ask them if they can throw them in if they’re salvageable

1 Like

Super anxious for this beautiful deck :heart_eyes: have everything waiting to assemble an amazing build. @Hummie can you let me know how much shipping to seattle will be so i can get that taken care of preemptively?

1 Like

I just wrote them and should be today they go out and then I’ll ship them as soon as they come. surprised theyre as slow as they are this time. but i’ll post a pic of them as soon as they arrive and will get your address and out in the mail that day.

4 Likes

Any idea on how good would this board be for high speed riding? Is it stable? I am thinking around 35 mph, compared to other downhill boards like LY Evo.

sick! cant wait to c pix

@trancejunkiexxl

@BruSkater seems super stable at 22mph which is the fastest I’ve taken it in the few test rides. I’m still working out some kink. Feet plants onto the drops really well!

12 Likes

That’s a great looking build, much stealth.

3 Likes

How is the flex compare to the trampa 17ply Thank you

I couldn’t tell you, Never rode on a 17ply. I’ve been on 16ply and it flexes with my 210lb weight (plus a backpack +2lbs?).

I only rode this build for 5 miles testing carves, acceleration and brakes. My stance was wide and mostly on the drops so never felt any flex. Before I built this, I kicked it around for a bit and there is a slight flex to it when standing in the center.

1 Like

good glad to hear other people are 2hundo :laughing:

2 Likes

Ok i’m Happy bc i don’t like flex board Thank you

ugh “Dear John, Sorry for late reply. I have not sent them out yet, coz the schedule is delay due to some urgent cases. Shall I reply you the status next Monday?”

2 Likes

Well that sucks… But what can you do… Sounds like they haven’t finished the decks yet :confused:

2 Likes

“Dear whatever, our case is urgent too, hurry up you fool! Sincerely lot´s of awesome builders”

8 Likes

“Dear John, Re-confirmed with our production team, the cargo will be ready this Wednesday and I will arrange the shipment then. So sorry for the delay, coz it costs some time to put 8 un-qualified ones back to the line. I will update you the tracking No then. Thanks~”

so we have a solid date.

3 Likes

hzaJ4Hn

4 Likes

@Mikenopolis how did you build that board ? it looks soooo thin and really great

Plus, did someone finally try out to use 107mm ABEC 11 wheels ? I got those wheels and think it would be really nice to get them on an electric board

Dat suspense tho… got me on the edge of seat kinda excited. Pile of parts awaiting vessel :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Just the Hummie deck with psychotiller’s enclosure. The milled out space is what makes the build look slim

I did ride this with the 107s. It rode really well and looked great because it was black and wide as hell. Looked like a performance car IMO. I took them off and went back to the 97s. Because my 3p battery won’t be great on range.

1 Like

@Mikenopolis Could you tell me wich enclosure ? because they seem to have a lot of different ones ^^ (I’m kinda new here)

thanks for this, i was not sure i could use these (awesome) wheels on an e-board since i had problems finding a regular board for them x), but i’m thinking of getting some Evolve trucks (which are about 300mm wide) to go with these and build a board ( and i’m getting really interested in that deck here)

@Hummie I’m sorry if you already said it but i couldn’t find it in the thread, how much do you sell it now ? , and do you know how much it costs to send it in Europe ? (France in my case) :slight_smile:

1 Like