New Vesc7 75V 300A single motor ESC 😎

Anyone seen this?

https://www.trampaboards.com/single-vesc-75a-300v-in-cnc-t6-silicone-sealed-aluminum-box--the-most-powerful-vedder-electronic-speed-controller-ever-p-26293.html

Probably too expensive for esk8 though.

6 Likes

Seen it, tested it, held it :heart:

6 Likes

1000? :scream:

2 Likes

Overkill for boards. We did some test lasts weekend. 450A in the power stage at 40Khz switching frequency, FOC. This is more for things needing big power.

Frank

5 Likes

Blown away by it…

3 Likes

I think you’ve just saved my entire hydrofoil project (and my arse with Danielle in the process).

AWD trike? :slight_smile:

52%20AM

1 Like

You know that eventually someone will use that on a board don’t you? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What is it actually designed for? Triple jet powered surfboard? Just wondering about the three.

While I’m impressed, who writes the word soup at the bottom of every product…

I can tell you that it will foil very well. The tests we did last weekend made Benjamin a very happy man. The motor we used is best described as a short circuit. Windings resemble a 25cm AWG 12 cable.

4 Likes

absolutely brilliant lol!! well done, sir!

Its one vesc, cables are just to devide and conquer the awesomeness that it provides.

1 Like

Wow. Definitely overkill for a board then. Some one will do it though. :laughing:

1 Like

Probably Benjamin will do it this week. The drive train will be rather unconventional. No gears, no belt, direct thrust drive.

1 Like

Ha, someone needs to get two of these and do a 6 wheel drive build!

Is it 75V 300A or 75A 300V? Website says both… 00

1 Like

Probably 75V 300A. 300V is too dangerous.

2 Likes

Why can this vesc runs 3 motors? and not 2?

Each bundle of wires is for ONE phase. This only drives one motor.

6 Likes

This thing catapults VESC directly into e-bike territory guys. I know there are forks with super high power but this one with compact package is a good thing IMO :wink: @trampa wish you fair sales on this, it can only expand Ben’s work in a good way. Still hope it wasn’t this expensive, I’d like to compare it with similarly priced e-bike controllers (performancce wise).

1 Like