New VESC from China. Seems like not only Maytech is making VESC's now

Thank you for your trust and purchase our ESC, I’m glad you like it. We will sell V6 in May. Hope you will like it.

1 Like

Let us know here when you have some photos of it!

I have nothing to do with flipsky.

2 Likes

Im waiting for your V6 as well, i thought its mid april, anyway hope you have tested in real board with weights.

looks like they have to rework that case with these cables shorting.

Hi, next week our esc6 will oficially sold, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Do you have photos of your esc6?

1 Like

Next week i have finished V6 and finished photo.

Any unfinished photos to keep peoples interest?

It is not unfinished products, because it will be sold next week, today is on Saturday.

any updates yet?

1 Like

Yep, today is not Saturday again is it?

Actually dont want a trampa discussion kicking

Those flipsky VESC 4’s look like the nicest version 4 I’ve seen, and they are priced so well! Has any one tried them out? You guys know if they’re reliable? $90 for the vesc and $100 for the vesc with that nice enclosure is very tempting…

1 Like

Will you be releasing the dual VESC 6 at the same time as the single VESC 6, this coming Saturday? Can you tell us what prices will be around? Will they have a good aluminum heatsink enclosure like all the other VESC 6 manufacturers? Also, with the release of the newest HW, VESC 6, will the price for the older HW VESC 4 be reduced?

2 Likes

Hi. Can you tell me the model of your motor, trucks and wheel‘s size? Best to give me a store link, thank you!How is the feeling of riding?What parameters are set in your VESC?

1 Like

i don’t know what parts are the original BOM but i think there’s been like 10 updated bits. are Maytech or this company doing the updates?

Maytech are doing their own take on the VESC i think

guess i just want to know if they can survive foc

i haven’t read it can even do foc yet