New version 2.1 - iOS eSkate VESC app for standard and ackmaniac FW

For Android, the @Ackmaniac application it’s a very good app. “estate VESC” will only be available on iOS, at least until I still own an iPhone.

1 Like

So, would you reconsider if I send you a brand new Samsung Galaxy S8+ ? And maybe make it look like this? :grinning:

1 Like

hahaha ! Of course, I’ll be happy to reconsider my position. :slight_smile:

Ill gladly program port Eskate VESC to android if you send me a Galaxy S8+

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey @emmaanuel, I am not seeing the file in my Gmail. I’ve even checked the junk mail. Is there a manual process I need to do or does the app have to be on the screen the entire session?

Thank you guys. It’s nice to have options.:grinning:

1 Like

I figured it out.

Ok, good to know.

Any plans to have this application on Apple Watch?

Hello, I’ve started to work on that, but didn’t get a lot of free time this year. What kind of informations would you be interested to see on your watch ?

To be honest I just got a Raptor 2 board. I’m not sure what information would be helpful. Probably Speed, Distance and Battery % left?

I’d love to have it on my watch. Just the speed in mph

I would be happy to test this out for you if you want? I could even help with the programming if needed.

Apple Watch wise I’d love to see everything @covenantelite said plus ride time. I can beta test too if needed.

For the motor sk3 what number pole I have to make thank you All the best

You may have just enrolled yourself in the free phone(s) for life. :joy:

Nice to see all the continued development and support happening across the board in esk8 world. Seems no one is ever left hanging and developers are always fielding questions… and providing solutions.

Thanks for you time and efforts

1 Like

@emmaanuel do you know what settings I should be using in your app for the Raptor 2? What should I be putting for the teeth settings? I did change the wheel size setting to 90mm that was the only change I made. Thank you

put 1:1 for tooth settings. raptor 2 is direct drive

I did that, but the speed on the app is way off now.

high or low?