New version 2.1 - iOS eSkate VESC app for standard and ackmaniac FW

LOL I feel like I’ve been assimilated. If they don’t getcha, they get everone around ya…

1 Like

Hi Meche, The app only work with Bluetooth, go ahead BT Module are very cheap on ebay (2$). For the iwatch I’ve started, but I don’t have an iWatch, so I didn’t get motivation to finish it.

1 Like

Yes it does. Have been using it for a while now :+1:

1 Like

@emmaanuel I still get wrong numbers when I analyze the log file at the online platform. During driving recoded values looking realistic. After uploading the file to the portal, I get numbers like max speed 70km/h. What can´t be true and don´t fit the max/min values shown in the app.

Can somebody please double check if the max/min values shown in the app the same as the values shown on the website? In my case it´s not and I wanna get sure that I didn´t screw up something with my settings.

Edit: in the graph the values seem to be right, but in the summary it´s not correct.

In my case, the values of distance and speed in the app are different from the value in the web. Perhaps, 30km/h in the app, the web recognize 30mi/h and convert it to 48km/h.

1 Like

oh, maybe a unit problem between the logfile and the website.
My mac is broken now, I’m waiting for another one. When everything is ok, I’ll analyse this bug.

1 Like

Hello @Andy87 ,

I’m looking your problem, and I’m not very sure to understand. Can you precise me the unit setting in the app and on the website ? Can you send me your .csv file (you can use the debug log email address). Thanks.

I sent you the two files from my today’s trip. In the app it’s set to metric. On the website i can’t change the unit settings. It’s just shows me what was set in the app

@Andy87 I’ve been analyzing the problem. Something is wrong with VDLA website, I’ve ask the author to know if it’s a bug on the website or in my app. I let you know , when I’ve got some news.

1 Like

Anyone tested the app with FlipSky fsesc v6?

They say:

compatible with Benjamin VESC TOOL

It should work fine.

Oh i know that but it seems that other people have tried with other flipsky esc’s and some have worked but not well just wondering if its the same thing here

I’m not aware about people with problem with this kind of vesc “like”. If you have difficulties with your, I’ll be happy to help you :wink:

1 Like

The only thing I know about is that you need to change the rx and tx for your Bluetooth module as that’s different from the other vescs (besides the escapes, they have the same). If your Bluetooth works it also should work with the Flipsky esc.

1 Like

Switch the Rx and Tx how just connect them direct to each other? Instead of cross connecting them I just straight connect them? @Andy87

Just swap rx and tx on the jst plug. Should be wired like this image

1 Like

pushing a new version 2.3 for IOS12 full support.

1 Like

@emmaanuel Can your app 2.3 will support Firmware Version 2.80?

Hi, yes the app is compatible with FW 2.80. Enjoy !

1 Like

thank you @emmaanuel