New version 2.1 - iOS eSkate VESC app for standard and ackmaniac FW

Are there any plans to implement a throttle curve adjustment feature?

Hi. I don’t plan to add this. The app is focused on simple tunings to do along the ride. Throttle curve is not easy to add and in my case not modified frequently.

No worries!

“Unsupported version” :frowning: with firmware 3.37 @emmaanuel

Great work @emmaanuel !! I just put on the 97mm wheels on the Raptor 2. Will try it this weekend if the weather is getting any warmer! Cheers from Sweden

Can this be used with spilt control of the vescs doI need to use can?

Ok. I didn’t know 3.37 was out. I’ll add it tonight.

1 Like

Support for 3.37 added. Enjoy !

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me or post a link to the best HM-10 BLE Bluetooth serial adapter for VESC? Thanks!

I’m using cheap eBay hm10, and it’s working fine for me. a guys posted this link a couple of month ago: https://www.amazon.com/WINGONEER-Bluetooth-Module-Serial-Compatible/dp/B06XHBYH5Z/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1505918497&sr=8-5&keywords=HM-10+module

Hey @emmaanuel, new to eSk8 and picked up your app for my 12S dual 6355 motor set up. I haven’t played with the app much yet as my board is down until I make a new harness for the new VESCs. Will the app monitor both VESCs? I noticed the CAN Forward option with ID, do I just need to check that and enter in the ID for the Primary or Secondary VESC? Thank you!

I have my BT module plugged into the master vesc (ID 0), so I check the box connect by CAN to ID 1 (slave defined as 1 during firmware setup) and it works great communicating with both.

I assume it would be the opposite, connect by CAN to ID 0 if your BT module is connected to the slave, and it should work just the same at that point.

Thanks @skatardude10! Exactly what I needed to know and my set up is the same as yours, can’t wait to try it out!

@emmaanuel version 3.38 was released :slight_smile:

So a question regarding uploading firmware. How do I download the firmware to my phone? Can I upload firmware from my phone or does it have to be a computer?

I would do some beta testing for you. I wanted to do this but didn’t get the time. I have a gen 3 with cellular.

How can i see recorded data? Or when does it get send to my mail?

Hi, the firmware upload need to be done with your computer.

I really can‘t find it, has gps to be enabled? Or maybe i have to reinstall the App?

You need to have the default Apple mail app setup. The app will email a csv file to your own account when you stop recording a ride. There is no way to view recorded data within the app (excluding real time data).