New version 2.1 - iOS eSkate VESC app for standard and ackmaniac FW

ok. but without this, impossible for me to know if there is a problem :wink:

2 Likes

I have a hall throttle hooked up to the 12C/UART/ADC connector. ADC, GND and 3V3. Can I hookup BT to UART (5V, GND, RX, TX) and have them both working in the same time? Only GND will be common. It is for ebike.

I don’t know. Try it and let us know if it’s working :wink:

1 Like

Gee, thanks.

1 Like

I tried and it works with Ackmaniac on Android. Any chance for your beautiful creation to be available for Android?

For Android, the @Ackmaniac application it’s a very good app. “estate VESC” will only be available on iOS, at least until I still own an iPhone.

1 Like

So, would you reconsider if I send you a brand new Samsung Galaxy S8+ ? And maybe make it look like this? :grinning:

1 Like

hahaha ! Of course, I’ll be happy to reconsider my position. :slight_smile:

Ill gladly program port Eskate VESC to android if you send me a Galaxy S8+

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey @emmaanuel, I am not seeing the file in my Gmail. I’ve even checked the junk mail. Is there a manual process I need to do or does the app have to be on the screen the entire session?

Thank you guys. It’s nice to have options.:grinning:

1 Like

I figured it out.

Ok, good to know.

Any plans to have this application on Apple Watch?

Hello, I’ve started to work on that, but didn’t get a lot of free time this year. What kind of informations would you be interested to see on your watch ?

To be honest I just got a Raptor 2 board. I’m not sure what information would be helpful. Probably Speed, Distance and Battery % left?

I’d love to have it on my watch. Just the speed in mph

I would be happy to test this out for you if you want? I could even help with the programming if needed.

Apple Watch wise I’d love to see everything @covenantelite said plus ride time. I can beta test too if needed.

For the motor sk3 what number pole I have to make thank you All the best