New TB110 Really Big Wheels

I was wondering the same thing today :slight_smile: I need me some really big wheels!

4 Likes

I need some more really big wheels! :smiley:

5 Likes

Are yours 97’s now? :smile:

No, I have a set of the TB110 prototypes but I need more of them :smirk:

They are very nice

3 Likes

Website says February 19.

Ugh I swear I would never buy wheels that are $100+

But I always wanted to try good, bigger wheels than my 83mm (from diyelectric too actually). And the fact that they are cheaper than the final price is really tempting. @torqueboards would be cool to have 40T Kegel pulleys with those wheels. Also those new pulleys https:///collections/drive-wheel-pulleys/products/36t-kegel-drive-wheel-pulley-12mm are they still metal? They look like plastic.

It’s worth it. Cheap wheels are a waste of money. Once you get real wheels you will have those cheap wheels sitting somewhere never to be used again.

4 Likes

I currently have 180mm TB trucks. Can I just buy those wheels, put on a pulley from TB as well and be done? I remember some wheel pulleys don’t fit on some trucks, and the truck hanger needs to be trimmed. Not sure if that would be the case here?

@louwii The price will change when they are in stock. Yeah, we’ll def be looking into a 40T Kegel option. Yes, they are aluminum. Yeah, they’d be fine on 180s just make sure we have a 12mm wide belt for dual or 15mm wide is fine if you’re on single.

@b264 As for timeline. I’ll have to check. I’ll update soon. Molds should be done soon.

4 Likes

You rock :metal:

Meh, converted to canadian pesos, this cost me so much… Too late now though.

Just got my pre-order in!! Stoked to ride these babies out here in Hawaii!!

2 Likes

I just put in a second preorder a few days ago :slight_smile: Loving these wheels

2 Likes

Order the wheels gotta get different BKB pulleys tho, 15t 32t isnt great for big wheels. Too much speed.

Im thinking 15t 40t or 36t any recommendations?

1 Like

15/40 because you can always increase the motor pulley if needed, but not so much the other way around.

3 Likes

whats the belt length required for 15T/40T? 300mm?

Get 44T if they have them.

4 Likes

I use 280mm belts for my 16/40t setup. Probably could use the same for 15/40t.

2 Likes

Any news @torqueboards? My whole build is counting on you :pleading_face: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Second this request for further news @torqueboards :sunglasses:

2 Likes

42%20PM

@torqueboards We Need Updates!!! I see you

6 Likes