New TB110 Really Big Wheels

Contact support with a question about them and he told me they would only work with there DD.

I almost shit myself

These wheels work anywhere a kegel-cored polyurethane skate wheel will work.

1 Like

This is about 20m after a puddle and you can see the forces on the wheels when they are halfway dry.

20181227_155549

These would be not so good for downhill sliding but for esk8 they are fantastic.

6 Likes

My pollution addiction is satisfied by the following activities:

1. Dumping used motor oil directly into the sand on public beaches (at night)
  2. Hiding fully charged lipos in dumpsters
  3. Styrofoam goes in the trash
  4. Saying ridiculous shit on the forum

I think Iā€™ll have to get a set of these too. Theyā€™ll go great with my financial insecurity

10 Likes

That one blue is great.

But ORANGE is the bombest color.

I donā€™t care if it reminds yā€™all of a boosted. They justed picked a great color :blush:

So itā€™s settled.

Black. Orange. Blue.

Great :+1:t2:

3 Likes

As the one other person riding these wheels on the TB direct drives I gotta say keep the bright green. The color really pops and hasnā€™t faded since Iā€™ve ridden them. 20181119_224102

9 Likes

Clearly the market demands black. Black has to be an option. (I donā€™t like black, but the market does)

However, hopefully there can be a second color and if so, Iā€™m really digging this color image

9 Likes

That blue will make any board 15% faster then it already is.

4 Likes

This is a fact, green only makes it 9% faster and orange is only 5.2% faster than standard black

4 Likes

That may be true, but green communicates better with Aliens who will zap other boards with lasers for being less colorful :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Ack Ack AAAaack!!

ā€¦

Donā€™t run, we are your friends! We come in peace!

3 Likes

Blue communicates better with the Aliensā€™ Aliens, who will zap the other Aliens with lasers for trying to zap the non-green boards.

4 Likes

Urethanos purple

8 Likes

Why not Mint itā€™s blue and greenā€¦

1 Like

The hell you all on about. Obvious choice is pink with purple unicorns all over. Can we get the thane scented as well? Iā€™d like mine strawberry. Or maybe elderflower.

9 Likes

Iā€™m obviously upvoting unicorn wheels :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

In all seriousness, I just got home on these wheels and they are still kicking my ass. So glad I switched from SuperFly. I havenā€™t found a chunk yetā€¦

Not a single issue so far with the production version.

2 Likes

Good to know. Keep the info coming.

Shit man Im sold gonna get those 110. :tired_face::grin:

@torqueboards Do you have any updates on the TB110 manufacturing timeline? :smiley:

5 Likes