New TB110 Really Big Wheels

Luckily i was able to get some stuff from BKB for a 15/40 ratio.

Probably the best ratio for my use with TKPs.

2 Likes

“Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.”

Man, USPS tracking is on fire with these detailed and timely updates! The wonders of 2019 tekmology.

5 Likes

@b264 So 190kv 6374 on 12s5p will be too under powered with 16/36t??

Well max speed would be around 65km/h, so assuming you don’t plan on going that fast that’s a lot of wasted efficiency, torque and money. I would guess that a 6355 with more adequate gearing would be just as good if not outperform.

1 Like

Tourque is what he means by power

1 Like

Exactly
 I ride my board Currently close to 60kph on 97mm I’m hoping to touch 70kph on the 110mm but if it’s too slow I will have buy some 40t pulleys

1 Like

Where are you able to go such high speeds? not doubting you, just curious

1 Like

I do a 35km commute to and from work with some very quiet nice smooth bike path/roads gives me plenty of space to run the speed up 

8 Likes

Lucky dog :open_mouth:

1 Like

So @torqueboards do the kegel core fit nicely in the DDs?

@BruSkater Yeah, they fit perfect. We use a longer leg on our adapters so no issue there.

Our ABEC pulley fits perfectly for ABEC clones but it’s a bit tight for the ABEC Originals. The fix is you want to drill an M6 Bolt through the core inserts on the original abec wheels and it will fit a lot easier for our ABEC Adapters.

I got mine today, they look great, massive and bouncy.

IMG_20190402_113452_1554223055882

13 Likes

:scream::sob::sob::sob::sob: im waiting

for some reason every time i see em wheels and 78a i think generic chinese clones
 every time i see black i think shit thane

3 Likes

These say 78A on them, but with the depth and quality of the 'thane, they feel closer to 74A. They feel nothing like the china flywheel clones. These are first-rate premium wheels.

This is also the deepest 'thane on any production longboard wheel.

4 Likes

i know lol, i literally have them on order but i cant get over the black coloring

as soon as i see 78a i think china clones, idk why

1 Like

The Made in California print should be enough to let you know they are quality wheels. The best wheels come out of Cali

3 Likes

lol yeah and the kegal cores and the 110’s logo

1 Like

Ohhhh for the love of God!! No more cake colors pleaseeee @torqueboards !! Save us the torture. ABECs been Tutti Frutti for ages, Kegel is tropical across the board, no more clear blues, peach Kaguamas or piñata party colors. Puaagggghh :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:!

You have to go Stealth with this one. Some nasty furtive-dark night looking-bad ass-Hell Angels-kinda a thing. No more baby shower wheels. Look what Boa or Biggie are doing, even Inboard came up with a stupid good looking wheel.

Boa Constrictor Fang 100mm 83A :point_down: image

Boa Hatchling 90mm 83A :point_down: image

Biggie Hawgs 70mm 78A :point_down: image

Inboard 80mm 78A :point_down: image

1 Like

IMG_20190331_091458

3 Likes

haha lol, laughed my ass off you basically roasted every wheel maker

boosted’s v3 wheels look sharp and clean

7 Likes