New TB110 Really Big Wheels

The @3DServisas pulleys I have, the prongs are 5.6mm diameter and 19.5mm long. If they were smaller or shorter, they would not fit. As they are, they fit great.

On the regular cores with the narrow part to the inside, they are very, very tight and you really need to use a 7/32" drill first. But on the reversed core they fit perfectly

3 Likes

@3DServisas can you confirm this is the size you are shipping out?

1 Like

they are 0.2 mm in diameter bigger than standard and way way longer. So they grab the other narrow hole side.

@370HSSV it seems like they are all like that so there’s not much we can do with swapping a good one for you.

Your best bet will be to add the heatshrink. If I it wasn’t I’d swap you guys.

@Sender A longer one should be fine as I also use a longer one too. That’s why the DD’s fit still.

3 Likes

That makes sense

My first batch was 5.6mm for Kegel. Now everything is fixed to 5.4 mm. If you need more diameter, I can do it.

Old UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_d6b

New UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_d6a

4 Likes

Ok so for anyone using BKB pulleys with the TB110s you must use shrink wrap.

Works like a charm and super easy no need to switch it out with new wheels.

1 Like

Did you put them on all spokes of pulley?

1 Like

I thought soo. I would advice to add a layer more than less. Once pressed it will be really tight and stay there forever

3 Likes

Is there any way to make them 5.6mm diameter and at 20 - 22mm long?

1 Like

max 20mm length possible .

2 Likes

20mm is slightly better than 19.5mm :slight_smile:

The end of the prong is where the magic happens.

1GL5PrBnQNGLv%20ycIAz3Cg_thumb_d6d

4 Likes

I wonder what the optimum diameter would be for these flipped ones.

1 Like

There so beutiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: 1553979017550812838845274462354

14 Likes

to me 5.4mm will be plenty. They will be tight fit on the other side. Most of the kegel pulleys use 5.4mm

Really massive!

1 Like

I recommend a diameter of 5.5mm

1 Like

Summer seems like a reasonable time to have all these errors corrected, right?

Im thinking of putting a rewound elofty with these on my spud :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be easier to make pulley with 6mm knobs and just play 5 minutes to adjust holes with 6mm drill?

2 Likes