New onewheel “pint”

also to comment on the speed… My ninebot gets almost 10 miles at full speed, and another 3/4miles at the ‘crawl of death’ speed

7 is just pathetic :man_shrugging:

e: to be clear, my ninebot was also HALF THE PRICE

I know its sort of apples to oranges here but still…

at what speed do you ride in general?

what do you have? a segway or uni? I was thinking about he Z10

I have ninebot segway minipro. I might get the GoKart conversion in the future for my daughter

1 Like

Ive got the ninebot one c+

1 Like

The XR wasnt the original onewheel. Before the XR it had the range of 6-8 miles

1 Like

that is true, but invention goes on every day. Sorry, i thought you were talking about the XR:roll_eyes:

well if you wanna go fast, then you should indeed get a boosted mini :smiley: but if you wanna enjoy floatlife at an affordable price, there’s the PINT

2 Likes

I borrowed a onewheel XR for about a week, I really loved it but one time I tried to accelerate too hard and the front end went down pulling me with it. Screwed up my hands and waist but it was definitely good fun.

2 Likes

Please force @mmaner to review it :tumbler_glass::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I will review it with a stick a dynamite :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s not built for speed, it’s for of road and fun.

i double it can get far off roading due to the lack of power

You’ll be surprised! Take a look on all the reviews on YouTube.

trust me YouTube exaggerate everything, almost every e board review and onewheel review includes puffery

Trust you? I own a onewheel+ and a onewheel+XR and have used it every day except winter here in Sweden. I love going of road with it and it’s perfect for it. My dog loves it to because I can now keep up with here. So unless you have one yourself… Noop, you are wrong.

3 Likes

I’ve ridden one too and there’s not that much power in my opinion, what kind of offroading are you talking about?

cause my 800w segway es4 can go off roading too :joy:

I said trust me that every youtube video includes puffery

Yup. The OneWheel (and other toys) are great as long as you respect it’s limitations. The OW is not really meant for “high” speed, at least not the speed that some of us esk8ers tend to reach. The thing was great for leisurely rides. And I’m sure if you use it on a daily basis, it would eventually be second nature like EUCs.

2 Likes

think about the speed that esk8er’s go and expect EUC’s to go just as fast. :rofl:

1 Like

To be honest some ECU’s are way faster… your from NYC haven’t you ever seen Tishawn casually keeping up with @Kaly, cause I’ve seen it and that’s F**** terrifying.

4 Likes

yes i got smoked on a raptor 2 with one of my friends on a MSX 100v

(till i get my 13s10p up and running, then basically no euc can keep up,the fastest euc is the gotway monster 100v,goes 38mph) :grin:

still a euc has a bigger batt and im salty :sob: