New Olders Full-face Helmets

I just got my New Older helmet in that I ordered! I have to say I am very impressed with this company. They offer a range of different helmets you can choose from. Once you decide on the style of helmet you want, you can customize the color and whether or not you want matte or gloss. They will even print a custom picture on your helmet at an additional cost, you just upload the image to them.

Each helmet is made to order but it only took a few weeks to receive it. This is not a long wait considering it was also being shipped from Brazil and I am in the USA.

Here are a couple pictures of the helmets my daughter and I picked out. Remember to always protect your head! NO1

NO2

9 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: I’ve wanted one for years; thanks for sharing the stoke!

https://store.newolders.com/en/

1 Like

Wow. Looks amazing. How does it compare to other FF helmets?

1 Like

@topcloud I’m super stoked! Thanks for adding the link to their website, I totally spaced that in my original thread.

1 Like

@DilatedPupils I’ve only ever worn my husbands Vector helmet. The New Olders has better air circulation and hole vents for your ears so that you can hear better.

1 Like

Nice stuff! Opened the link in this window and spent 10 mins playing. Took me 6 backs to get back here lol. Love the customisation.

2 Likes

Literally I was 48hrs from buying this until Jlabs offered that ridiculous deal for the TSG… actually I’m still contemplating getting one. I love the. Customization you can add. …dammit I need stop this esk8 obsession.

2 Likes

Not yet. You have a build or two still to do.

1 Like

Would someone be interested in doing a group buy?

Any info about impact tests? Downhill mountain bike ASTM F1952 like TSG Pass, Zero Gravity Vector, or Triple8 Racer? CPSC? I didn’t see anything on their website and helmets.org doesn’t list them.