New Maytech MTSKR1712 Remote & Receiver 42€ + Shipping

That’s a great find!

1 Like

Performance aside, Maytech makes some awful looking remotes

2 Likes

Fully agree! I can’t even hold the other ones.

“Sweet board! …is that a vibrator?”

2 Likes

Why yes it is :laughing:

this comment again?? didn’t you post the same on the other thread? its very comfortable to hold. I used a GT2B and E before and now definitely prefer this one.

1 Like

awful looking != uncomfortable :wink:

joke aside I like that this remote has apparently a simple board battery status LED - that is awesome.

1 Like

The new one is very comfortable and seems more a part of my hand.

1 Like

Did I? If I did, it must have been a long time ago because I don’t remember. I’m sure it’s comfy in the hand, but it sure doesn’t fit well into my pocket.

Huh?! You should actually check out the new remote…I’m positive your picturing the older one. This thing’s small.

Oh, yea I was talking about the old one. The new one looks less “vibrator”-ish, and more like a TV remote, haven’t tried it yet.

I’m pretty sure the title of this thread say’s “new” Jinra.

Commenting negatively about the old here is out of place right? Am I wrong?

Right but my original comment was just that Maytech makes awful looking remotes, this one included. Even with this new remote, it doesn’t look like it’ll fit in my pocket as well as the nano v2 or benchwheel remotes.

1 Like

Well the shape does fit somewhere well right?

8 Likes

wasn’t you, sorry

since its possible to hook up any 10S battery (without having to use a maytech vesc as stated in the manual) to the receivers GND and 42V pins to have the remote indicate battery status, its advised by maytech to connect a 10K resistor to the positive side between the battery and receiver.

Thanks for finding that out to @TeleRando

2 Likes

Hi, if you don’t mind me asking. How do you change from fast to slow speed?

Push the power button. The remotes manual is linked in post #1.

Exactly… with the remote on and connected, press power button and the blue power led blinks fast (= fast mode), press again and the LED blinks slow (= “slow” mode), press again and you’re back to fast mode aso.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfakbqefvLM