(new) maytech mto-6880 190kv ha c3 (for the hard core)

Maybe we can get them in silver instead of a logo? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The 2mm jst would be sweet if the sensor wires also long enough :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m sure that would be a additional charge. With changing logos or deleting one they are fine with. But I can always ask. I think we have a great opportunity to get a esk8 brand rolling. For the community. Dig deep guys.

4 Likes

Would we ve able to lump any other maytech motors into this buy. My 6374 are already barely clearing deck and ground . Really want some maytechs tho.

we are at numbers that we can get a custom brand on the motors. did someone say something about the squad logo?IMG_4407

5 Likes

Top left no doubt

Obviously with @Michaelinvegas blessing of course

5 Likes

just fishing, but it’s for the cause…14%20PM

8 Likes

any interest would bring the question up. but as of now, we are considering with or with out

please suggestions?

Scientifically speaking, my username as the logo would probably satisfy everyone the most

3 Likes

I like this one. It would be the best for a motor logo I believe

1 Like

I like it with the top left!

2 Likes

I dig top left.

1 Like

Being a new guy who has been drooling over the builds on this forum for a few months now and am in the process of buying parts to build my own I have come to really like the look of motors with a logo. I think it gives the board a more custom look over an over the counter board or a cheap knock off from eBay or Amazon. I know some people like the stealth look with no logos but I like the in your face look.

Something that needs to be discussed for sure.

Been seeing our logo in various places without permission…So…time to take control

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking so I pulled you in

we are only discussing the possibility, in any event. permission would be sought unless we can’t mention it, to begin with?

it’s not to promote a company or individual but the community at least that’s my thinking on it. not to use someone else’s brand or logo

Man, I really want the motors can we just have them with no logo… please …

4 Likes

Amen brother. No disrespect. Logo is cool and all but it does not apply to all :grimacing:

6 Likes