(new) maytech mto-6880 190kv ha c3 (for the hard core)

Did I miss the technical sheet, or are we still waiting on the drawings? :+1:

1 Like

There isnā€™t a spec sheet as of yet, the stator and winding is the same as the 6374 190kv units. She checking with production on the 8mm shaft but indicated it maybe the only size available in that motor. She will fallow up today.

1 Like

I missed if we can mount these to our standard mounts. Did that get settled yet?

3 Likes

See, the thing about vegas is that I canā€™t afford shit for a while until my reserves build back up.

:cry:

2 Likes

Only good thing that came out of not going to Vegas, lol.

4 Likes

Basically my question too, if it fits 63 series mounts :smile:

2 Likes

From this I would say yes. It should fit your current mounts. I would just verify clearance image

2 Likes

Sure, Iā€™ve seen the picture, but also that its labeled as 6374, so donā€™t want to take the risk

2 Likes

If really needed I can send my buddy to the factory, he is traveling china ATM. (he is due to pass by Maytech to get me a 6374 quote, but Iā€™m holding out until more news from this groupbuy here :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

Also, we are at the # of units (30) That we can do with a logo or without? They are in production and we can add or delete the logo. I believe we are stuck with the 10mm shafts because they are already made. With 3-4 week lead ( first of December ) I miss understood her, the 50mm are in stock. But, I trust her on lead times. So first of December. ANY IDEAS ON A LOGO? currently at 30 units signed up. Also wouldnā€™t be a bad idea to group up on the pulleys needed. Iā€™ll gets some numbers

2 Likes

35%20AM 13%20AM 16%20AM

1 Like

this also opens up custom phase wire length and correct JST connector

2 Likes

unfortunately, I see a lot mislabeled pictures and even wrong pictures. what is up is the current resale pictures i just received

1 Like

The hole pattern is the same like on the 63xx If itā€™s right labeled, but only 74 long :thinking:

1 Like

The shaft seems long enough for 20mm pulleys. Maybe thatā€™s in idea instead of 15mm belts? Just in case you anyhow ask and others would be interested in it too.

1 Like

Maybe @Michaelinvegas wouldnā€™t mind us using ES8SQUAD logo?

4 Likes

You can get these in a 10mm bore:

2 Likes

Finding a logo that will make everyone happy might be a challenge.

Thatā€˜s good but they also have long delivery times.

Iā€™ve been thinking the same thing. Wider will look sweet and have a better feel. We have enough people interested in the motors. 100 pulleys is doable by @dickyho

1 Like