(new) maytech mto-6880 190kv ha c3 (for the hard core)

1 Like

Sign me upā€¦ tried the link, and itā€™s read only

2 Likes

Metroboard sells them and they are steel

2 Likes

Me too, read only.

@hyperIon1 Ask the if the sensor assembly is brine-proof (not brine-resistant)

Of course we know the bearings wonā€™t be, but ask about the low-voltage bits please

Ask if they use conformal coating on the sensor parts after theyā€™ve been assembled and soldered?

1 Like

just a sec

1 Like

try now, it should work now

1 Like

I tried it and it seemed to work. :+1:

1 Like

Works now, perfecto

@topcloud my favorite dude in the forum Heā€™ll take half of dozen for sure :+1:t3:

1 Like

Damn bro!! What are you planning on doing with these beasts??!! I want some now

1 Like

2 for me pls

Well these would be using my 8mm E-Toxx Helical motor pulleys, so 10mm is a no go.

2 Likes

@hyperIon1 If they do 8mm shafts, can you see if we can get them without that step down from 10mm-8mm where the shaft exits the can? My issue now is that my TB and old @JLabs 6374 have that 10mm step on the shaft and I canā€™t slide the pulley on far enough to get proper gear alignment. 25%20PM

1 Like

I will ask tonight and let everyone know. I have some of the 6374 with the 10mm shaft and I like themā€¦

1 Like

we should get them logo-ed BAESK8 :metal:

2 Likes

Haha. Now weā€™re talking @Touch415

2 Likes

Iā€™m confused. I donā€™t know what Iā€™d put them on, but theyā€™re so big and cheap! And I have those metroboard pulleys I bought by mistakeā€¦

In for a pair.

4 Likes

Iā€™m in for a pairā€¦ just filled out the form

1 Like

Be interesting to see what these look like inside, how big the stator is etc.

I think the front bearing is also why SK3 are so durable, they have a big bearing in front that sits between the fan and the can. Most motors the can is just hanging off the rear of the shaft. So there is more potential for flex / vibration.

2 Likes