(new) maytech mto-6880 190kv ha c3 (for the hard core)

If, I will find out this next week about the cost and get back to everyone

2 Likes

^^ exactly (just buying lot of part and spare for the summer road trip … and it kill a part of me,… fortunately, just the PayPal :laughing: + all the Mad stuff production of Alessio Mad Fury + Hammock base … )

Plus I have to test that (but same as @topcloud said sounds really good !)

Lenght 80mm :white_check_mark: Diameter 68mm … :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I have 6374 on my quad and looking for more power? Sk3 were great on my 2WD but no keyway on there 8mm shaft. 6880 140-160kv? Or 190kv 8085 kV? What has the best torque.im not worried about speed over 40.for me it’s about the fun at 20-30 for carving and jumps etc

1 Like

Can custom made 140kv

We are putting together a small Group buy for the Etoxx drives by invitation only (not open to the entire forum) If you are interested in an invite PM me for details, please keep it too serious inquires only.

3 Likes

Heli gears?

Yes, particularly the MBS drive

3 Likes

Ok got a pair black friday heli gears but I just changed from 8-10mm so I’m good thx anyway…

How much longer sensor wires?

6880 140kv 10mm shaft with keyway 5x plus 300mm longer sensor wire

yea, they kinda fudged on the length of the sensor wire. Its the same as the phase wires. next batch will be longer. Phase wires will be 310mm and sensor wires will be 400mm

2 Likes

they need to be 12-14" to make it mid-ship, top-mount enclosures with ESC, especially if you’re routing them over bindings

(unless you rock a Trampa HolyPro35 eMBT deck, which comes with a PCB that sits in this CNC channel, it’s the best)

what @hyperIon1 said :slight_smile: good hunting

Very true, for the top mount guys, 310mm should be fine for a truck-mounted esc or a bottom mount enclosure, if you’re going to the box in the center you will need extensions regardless

2 Likes

Thx I’ve just ordered 5x 6880 motors. Cause I’m in Australia I think it’s best I do it that way… totally opersite direction were your guys motors are going

1 Like

next time let me know any way we could have them drop shipped from the factory like we do our EU orders

3 Likes

Is a turned down 8mm shaft an option?

10mm is amazing. Get gears to fit and forget about 8mm. Just my opinion tho

Edit: I’ll be back from vacation tomorrow, and hope to get some garage time to write up a break down (lol).

3 Likes

I agree!

But I need a pair of 8mm shaft motors for spur gears which are small ergo they only come made for 8mm shaft, no option to drill them out or go bigger on the gear

I bought a pair of Turnigy 6374s but would prefer something meatier like these 6880 Maytech’s.

S’cool tho I can have them turned down afterwards

1 Like

Well, your wish has been granted, 8mm shafts

if I read this correctly from the rep.

6880 motors and 6374 sealed 8mm shaft motors will be ready around 25th April. 6374 sealed 10mm shaft motors are in stock now.

3 Likes