(new) maytech mto-6880 190kv ha c3 (for the hard core)

Oddly specific kv, lol :smile: I would like 170kv too if possible.

2 Likes

Think you gotta get a order over 10 for custom kv. Might even be 20.

That is where the ish comes in.

Maybe setup a group buy specifically for that? Seems like this motor is well suitable for MTB builds, youā€™ll hardly find anyone there interested in 190 kv.

1 Like

If theres a group buy for these in 170 or 160kv I want to get those instead of the 6374 170s :heart_eyes:

please :wink:

We should be able to get a minimum of 10 easily with all the mtb builds here. Imo, this motor is the only potentially reliable alternative to the SK3 (proven crazy reliable for me). More power though + sensored.

Yes I realize that. Thatā€™s the kv I calculated for the battery pack I plan on using, I just rounded up :wink: I have some TB 6380ā€™s, that are 170kv, but I figure since Iā€™m going to be using a gear drive Iā€™ll just increase the ratio from like 2.5:1 up to 3:1 to make up for the increase.

If anyone wants a pair of new, unused silver Torque Boards 170kv 6380ā€™s shoot me a DM.

1 Like

I want that sweet sweet overhead, with that size I bet I would rarely see temps over 80c :rofl:

1 Like

Unlikely that these will fit 200mm surfrodz, but has anyone tried?

@sofu has that listed on her HAYA deck build, so yes :slight_smile:

@hyperion1. Let us know if youā€™d consider a 170 kv group buy (eu/us). Maytech could take the price/reliability/performance crown for MTB.

Good way for them to cage interest and have the motors tested under brutal conditions :wink:

Anyone opened them and seen what size the motor actually is? Been seeing motors coming out that are sealed with a big label and tiny stator inside.

2 Likes

@Hummie

charcharchar

1 Like

Wait, this canā€™t be using the same stator size as a 6374 motor. Itā€™s gotta have a slightly larger diameter and be a bit longerā€¦ right?

Funny thatā€™s the only build so far Iā€™ve seen these on and I didnā€™t even realize. Looks like sheā€™s using irdesigns press fit mount + marc mount plates

1 Like

Yeah I asked her about the build and if they were more powerful than 6374 and she said it definitely had more power. I am curious about the mounting holes lining up on the motor mounts, but I doubt clearance of the hanger will be an issue.

But Is it bigger? If not bigger it wonā€™t be more powerful assuming the same components

1 Like

+1 here interested in group buy for 170kv 6880 with 8mm shaftā€¦

@hummie @uigiroux interesting? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

To find if itā€™s any more powerful u can get the motor km looking at its electrical resistance and kv/kt on the vesc tool. The lower the kv and with less resistance the better Other than that unless it has higher temp ability magnets itā€™s the same power ability.