(new) maytech mto-6880 190kv ha c3 (for the hard core)

From the states to a middle man in Brussels is covered in the price. Because I can’t properly gage post in the eu with taxes and duties. Once the eu orders arrive in Brussels he will get quotes for shipping and from him to you should be reasonable. Once that has been determined we will let everyone know. But expect minimum shipping and what ever you country charges on imported goods.

2 Likes

Hey Cory,

Did you get info about them?

Next Mega Hard Core 8085 by Maytech sound very very cool !!

7 Likes

Yes I do. image

5 Likes

Great, thanks for the info :grin:

Yep, it’s a torque monster. And the price is a bit high. 180$ unit bulk

1 Like

Thanks for the details ! Yes, a bit hight … I still will not be able to decide with all that :smile:

@hyperIon1 so ur saying based on the pic there’s a good chance that it will fit current 6374 mounts? :smiley:

1 Like

It will. The hole pattern is the same as the 6374

But remember the can on this will not fit into most mounts with a recess

:D… they make grinders for a reason lol or we can make a spacer with a sheet of aluminium.

It has 12mm shaft axel

Can that change? 10mm?

if enough are ordered at one time wanting 10mm shafts

everyone who has not paid in

MUST DO SO BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! I will be finalizing the order tonight and making the wire transfer tomorrow. pay here

email me your info here [email protected] I will email you back a confirmation once i received your info and payment

3 Likes

Cool, on it!

1 Like

so the hole pattern is 44mm in diameter? it seems diff with what maytech told me

49%20AM

1 Like

They are m5 screws which is different

44mm is standard

1 Like

30mm for the inner, 44mm for the outer diameter on usual 63mm motors. If those now 43 and 59mm with m5 screws than it’s not gonna fit.

But that was the drawing to this motors, so :man_shrugging: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-maytech-mto-6880-190kv-ha-c3-for-the-hard-core/74073/32?u=andy87

1 Like
1 Like

Adding up to be as powerful as a 250cc 4 cylinder motorbike for a dual, what could possibly go wrong?

haha looking at a pair of these in the new year just for unexpected manuals on demand

A Spring GB would suit my finances better, wallet has taken a pounding of late

how they get to this watt rating? 75a* 14s = 4410w

as we only use may 12s (usuall) that would be 75a* 12s = 3780w my APS 8074s have more power @12s and they even 800g less per motor.