New Hummie Hubs!

My PO would’ve pocketed the money lol

2 Likes

Mine too prolly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey bro just saw this now haven’t been on in awhile I’ll send money 2 u after work 2day

2 Likes

I absolutely love the color differential. I wouldn’t change that eva!

4 Likes

Yeah, that looks dope. I thought you did that on purpose to kind of link the different color wheels together with the almost matching color grip tape.

It just happened. I decided I wanted to use the grip and it just sort of matches :grinning:.

2 Likes

Will extras be made and sold @Hummie

Motors, if I get money to make them. It will have to be like 30,000$ minimum. Will have to get it from Kickstarter I guess. Half of that would just be the making off tire molds and minimum order quantity.

Also got my @hummie hubs back and they are beyond expectations. I was running yesterday and they are so quiet and free wheel so smooth. I am running a @psychotiller 12s4p and they have great low end as well as top end have more power than my 10s5p with dual 6374 belt drive.

Overall the wait was well worth the performance @hummie responses quickly to all messages and would purchase again…

Thanks,

Kevin

7 Likes

@mmaner you ever consider designing a 3d printable hub that could be mounted on @Hummie hubs to run pneumatic tyres?

Kevin

I thought about it, but I think I’d rather modified a 6 shooter hub. I’m thinking about methods now.

1 Like

I agree and would be in could…@psychotiller make a wheel / hub that would be workable? I would be so in. My build is the same as yours except for caution tape…:wink:. It is by far the lowest center of gravity board I have ridden. One question did you change your bushing setup from the red standard ones provided with Paris trucks?

Kevin

1 Like

@mmaner can you point me to the green cable retention clip (3d?) on the bottom of your board?

Thanks,

Kevin

Yep, I’ll link it to you in a few mins. My dogs chewed up my USB 3 cable for my flash drive, gotta find another one :grinning:

I haven’t changed the bushings yet, definitely gonna have to though. Prolly 96a barrels boardside, a 93a barrel streetside rear and 93a cone streetside front. That’s where I’ll start anyways.

Thanks found the printed part on Thingiverse…printing now. I will give the bushing setup you suggested a try…

Thanks,

Kevin

No worries, I had forgotten it was already posted on thngiverse. I think I printed it at 80% for the hummie build.

@evoheyax has a 6 shootor adapter CAD model. @ksfacinelli I believe you got the Japanese bearing upgrade? Yeah it’s definitely worth $60 for these bearing. They are night and day compared to the regular ones.
@mmaner I’m also interested in that green cable clip.

2 Likes

Her ya go. I printed it at 80% to fit the width of the deck at the point the wires exit the enclosure.

4 Likes

Yes… @Winfly sent back to @Hummie for the upgrade…the wheels are so smooth and you can kick ride if necessary… @Winfly were can I access the cad model? Kevin