New Hummie Hubs!

I think we should of all get them a nice secret Santa gift.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll post up tracking for those 6 boxed in the pic above. The addresses w labelsā€¦should be later this week Iā€™ll send those last ones out.

1 Like

image image image Things are creeping over 100$ shipping w insurance.
Red it was 102 Kuan 116 Canada (forget who u are) 109 Please paypal me the difference

And I thought the shipping for my deck was expensive

Have you checked out parcel monkey for sending? Might be cheaper and easier?

1 Like

No I havenā€™t. Only 6 more boxes to go but will check thanks

3 Likes

Mine is up and running, itā€™s wet so I canā€™t go ride. But I will test to orrow regardless.

IMG_20181119_213339_1542685102382 IMG_20181119_213157_1542685130312 IMG_20181119_213403_1542685077690

40 Likes

Someone knows package size and weight ? Hummies not answering PMā€™s and I need the info !

10.35 lbs. size is as youd imagine.

Thatā€™s such a nice looking board @mmaner is it yellow paint or grip tape or what?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a sweet looking board

2 Likes

Naw, its just grip tape.

Thank you, means a lot coming from you. I gotta say, it rides like a beast!

3 Likes

canā€™t beat the price either

1 Like

Its pretty good grip tape. I just bought it for the hell of it thinking my kid would like it. Turns out he didnā€™t, so after it sat there for weeks I decided to use it on the hummie deck. It came out pretty cool looking.

2 Likes

What matching wheels are those?

Those are 83mm ABEC Centrax wheels, the drive wheels are the same material, just a different color.

1 Like

Did they come with the hubs?

1 Like

begs for a dye job, right?

yes hummie includes them and the front truck

2 Likes

I hate dyeing wheels, I hate it so much :slight_smile:. Iā€™m just gonna ride them, I kind of dig the difference in color.

2 Likes

Red u get money back! Wow handwritten note from the po image

13 Likes

Wow, Iā€™ve never seen that kind of graciousness from USPS before, that is hopeful.

5 Likes