New Hummie Hubs!

Are you still selling?

Lowering price, spot for 435$, Pm me if interested

1 Like

[quote=ā€œHummie, post:834, topic:25251ā€] Hunter 2 Rand A 2 Mattt G 2 Daniel b 4 Seth L 4 Aaron G 4 ? Mike z. 2 sp phillips 2 nick D 2 mike M 2 derek w 2 Josh k 4 Tyler A 2 Kevin F 2 min T 2 red D 2 van L 2 josh K 2 aux 2 mike d. 2 mattias 2 Jerome G 2 Joe B 2 david Z 2 mark Y 2 Richard J 2 Atilla 2 Rolando 2 Alan J 2 Kuan 2

Donā€™t be sorry. These things take time but the season for us who live in a artic country is very short. And money is scarse :wink:

Getting the motors and having to wait 6 months to ride it would leave me dead inside.

1 Like
  • Alan J 10 chars

what do you mean Aaron J

I should be on the list, paid up recently

Alan not Aaron, donā€™t send mine to Aaron J, heā€™s a prick

12 Likes

I should be on the list , I pmed you a while back about it. Kuan C.

Dudeā€¦ What I ever do to you lol

1 Like

hey sorry i thought i had you on it and i guess missed your pm about it or forgot it all!? i remember your chocolates though. he met me all the way from new zealand came to see san francisco. they have the best chocolates. pineapple chocolates. i cant even spell that country.

i have a google doc that the nicest @thisguyhere made and i was just adjusting and weā€™ll figure the details later after i get that date from them. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14oLyKWUpsjFEHMqzc_YpiMBqcXiyrS48D6f-a3165KY/edit?ts=5b229afa

iā€™ll call tomorrow if i dont hear something today.

1 Like

Youā€™re Aaron J? You are!? Whereā€™s all my missing stuff? apparently sent to Aaron J by mistake

now finally youā€™re come out of the woodwork

:shrimp:

1 Like

@Powadangaboards Donā€™t worry @banjaxxed is just a little bit sour since he wonā€™t get is LaCroix Board tape.

4 Likes

Guyā€™s ,

Innovation an development is a journey,it takes time and we should all be thankful to have the opportunity to be part of Hummies vision. I have one of his decks (v2) and it is awesome. I have ordered a battery and enclosure from psychotiller and look forward to putting the complete board together. We need more visionaries pushing technology and my hats off to Hummie. He is bringing new ideas and new products to our community.

Donā€™t loose faith,

Kevin

2 Likes

Ah ok, you mistaken me for someone elseā€¦ Iā€™m Aaron G not J

My humblest apologies to Warren G and everybody at cowabungabeads :turkey:

3 Likes

:joy: haha Cowabungabeads, think i may change my name to that :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Anyone else looking to sell their spot? Pm me

Does any one have an idea how the water resistance would be with these? Iā€™ve heard hubs are more water resistant.

I mean the winding wire is covered in a layer of epoxy to stop it from shorting with other wire then the whole stator is dipped in epoxy so id say thats pretty water tight right thereā€¦The only real way I could see them shorting is if your three input leads somehow shorted

2 Likes

digging the new prototype tires. not quite the shape theyā€™ll be making in the future but good enough for sure.

16 Likes