New Hummie Hubs!

My spot in line is also for sale. 450$.

Edit. Sold to @clistpdx!! Thanks!

My Spot is also for sale.

Damn…what’s with everyone bailing…do you guys know something I don’t?

Probably the fact that these motors wont be done anytime soon :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy:lmao I was just thinking that

1 Like

Im sorry u guys think that things will take much longer. the only holdup is waiting for the tires.

We are getting regular updates which is mightily appreciated. True you may not get all of the summer but you will have the zenith of hub drives

2 Likes

Personnaly bailed out because my new job position won’t allow me to ride my board to work

That’s tempting :wink: If only those spots had numbers.

sorry to see anyone leaving the list but do appreciate you finding someone to take your place. the places on the list are meaningless since the tires will all be done at the same time and everyone’s will go out together when I get the tires.

2 Likes

So as of now, what is your estimated time line?

Roughly 5 weeks for tires to be made, a week after that to ship the first 30 ish motors and they are still winding and making the others

1 Like

Consider yourselves lucky, he’s actually testing these wheels and motors so you don’t end up with crappy urethane like enertion, sadly that’s takes time but at least you get constant updates something that almost no companies do

8 Likes

Selling my spot for 440!

Keep your order guys, it’s gonna be sweet sweet. The wait is really long but we have constant update and in the end we’ll have undestructible hubs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I kinda wanted to ride these in the summer but right now ain’t got no board. :cry:

The ones that are coming have 9 or 10mm magnets?

I assure you when the tires get to me there will be nothing more to do and all will go out then. I also want to know how long it’s going to be. I will be telling you as soon as i have the info and I think it will be soon. other than these tires I have parts for all the motors except some more magnets that will be here in 2-3 weeks, nothing else needed.

things have taken forever but i believe this is the final hump. ive mostly 10s.

4 Likes

LOL i would be willing to take.

1 Like